Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

oh really im sorry i misunderstood
no more posts from me
i mean it
ha okay i'm sure everyone can tell I kind of had a wild night finally went to sleep at noon and just woke up

Yes I'm looking for the thread killer, now that I'm sober i realize 24 hrs is a little crazy this thread will last so what would everyone think if i shortened the time?
  • Omari
  • 10-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes shorten it. Make it 1 minute or post # 80.
Yes shorten it. Make it 1 minute or post # 80. Originally Posted by Omari
not a chance lol maybe down to 12 hrs instead of 24 oh hell

NEW OBJECT: be last to post within a 12hr period, if the mods close this thread then no one wins that would be cheating
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Then the 12 hours are up. Who won? Unless its 12 hours from 5:43.
The the 12 hours are up. Who won? Unless its 12 hours from 5:43. Originally Posted by trey

silly not from the time i posted, same as before if you are the last to post at 5:43 right now and no one else does by 5:43 then you win point is just be the thread killer
We need an actual time here. All this 24 hrs and 12 hrs is not fair lol I think you're just having fun with us even though I have no doubt you will go through with it. I still think you're just having fun with us

You never did answer my question about adding another 1/2 due to my birthday month?
i win, now lets close this thread
We need an actual time here. All this 24 hrs and 12 hrs is not fair lol I think you're just having fun with us even though I have no doubt you will go through with it. I still think you're just having fun with us

You never did answer my question about adding another 1/2 due to my birthday month? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Is it so bad that I want to have fun with the members of eccie? there were way to many questions to answer 1 by 1, but sure why not if it's the winners birthday month show me proof and you get an hr........
Denied!

maxrax will be the last poster tonight, and give herself a 30min session.......this post is just a tease!
maxrax will be the last poster tonight, and give herself a 30min session.......this post is just a tease! Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
yea, you know she wants it.