Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• DSK
  • 07-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Says chicken dick the retard with his head up his buddies ass. You love that "butt bobbing" chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the dick chain loving faggot who posted the original!!!
You are the dick chain loving faggot who posted the original!!! Originally Posted by DSK
FTFY, shamman, and here's your "trinity":
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO, want to try another lie Jew boy?
Your improper use of capitalization shows you didn't enroll in your ESL course, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and the real hilarity begins when you run out of fingers and toes.

You've got your eye on those tail feathers, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're a real barnyard freak, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep squawking and scratching around the barnyard chicken dick.

Mightn't that be why all the chickens in his barnyard walk with a pronounced limp and yet can run like hell at the sight of him ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Here is a member who will help "pluck" you chicken dick. Gay loonie is game.
Keep squawking and scratching around the barnyard chicken dick. Here is a member who will help "pluck" you chicken dick. Gay loonie is game. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the Kansas hayseed with the barnyard full of squawking chickens you like to pluck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your overt fear of direct competition is probably why you bought a gay gamecock named Loonie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the Kansas hayseed with the barnyard full of squawking chickens you like to pluck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your overt fear of direct competition is probably why you bought a gay gamecock named Loonie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jacking off made your eyesight dim chicken dick? Ray the loonie is your boy wanting to "pluck" your chicken ass. Keep on scratching and squawking chicken dick you are garnering attention. Good luck on your quest to get "plucked" I'm gone..........................
I'm gone....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... on your barnyard rounds!