Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

• WTF
  • 07-18-2015, 08:35 AM
Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Yep, it has been revealed that Planned Parenthood has been making a nice profit off selling the aborted babies to researchers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where has that been reveled?

You have only made an accusation with no back up.
Hopefully soon the medical industry will start researching full grown Independent Ozombie tissue... eehhburrr Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wtf does "eehhburr" mean, SLOBBRIN? Is that the sound you make when they bring you your daily bowl of mush?
Its a damn shame that half of the posters on this thread were not aborted ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Just to clarify, you are okay with the selling of baby parts?
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2015, 09:34 AM
Just to clarify, you are okay with the selling of baby parts? Originally Posted by dirty dog
dirty dog, you can not sell body parts period. You can donate them. You can donate yours upon death or while you are alive, you can donate a lung for example.... The women who are aborting in these cases can consent to donating embryonic parts.

Why is this concept so hard for some of you to understand?
I wonder if DDouchebag has a problem with bone and organ transplantation, too?
I wonder if DDouchebag has a problem with bone and organ transplantation, too? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Not at all, why just last night I transplanted my bone in your daughters ass.
dirty dog, you can not sell body parts period. You can donate them. You can donate yours upon death or while you are alive, you can donate a lung for example.... The women who are aborting in these cases can consent to donating embryonic parts.

Why is this concept so hard for some of you to understand? Originally Posted by WTF
So not only are they murdering the baby, they are then making the decision to donate their bodys for them. Ya its not wonder this country is going to shit. I mean if you don't consider the life of a defenseless baby precious and worth protecting you are a special kind of inhuman.
You hear this myth perpetuated, but without any real evidence. Why do you think that democrats are so concerned about 13 percent of the population that they would implement some plan to have them on the social teat for 100 years? It may very well be the case, but to have concocted this grand scheme is utter bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Now Nazi Baby Killer owes everyone an apology for either lying or being stupid.
Just to clarify, you are okay with the selling of baby parts? Originally Posted by dirty dog
Of course. If Planned Parenthood got the funding it needs then I would reconsider.
So it looks like the selling part had been debunked. So now we are debating whatever "connected" things that can get thrown in. Typical teaparty garbage.
So it looks like the selling part had been debunked. Originally Posted by slingblade
It has? The buyers pay for the costs + shipping.

People sell shit all the time for no "profit" ... hit a garage sale and find out.
There are a lot of folks here selling bullshit.
You're going with the "big lie" defense. Just say it was debunked (after they apologized for doing it) and it is debunked???? It was not debunked unless you spelled debunked wrong. Maybe you're trying to spell C-O-N-F-I-R-M-E-D and just hit the wrong keys. A transfer of possession took place and you're trying to hang your hat on the profit angle. You're like one of those Germans who said that they didn't know.
Your nose is growing, judy..........