Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

You mean all their murderers and rapists?
You mean all their murderers and rapists? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Murders and rapists would be considered illegal in most countries including the US. Entering the country illegal is also a crime.

Answer the question in the other thread you fucking coward. You spout shit based on your hatred of my political views and not on the content of the post. Go to the other thread and back up your juvenile statements you fucking coward.
What the fuck are you talking about, tough guy?

The thread where you talked to "my boy drawing a line in the sand?"

For a change, happy boy, you're making shit up again.

"Entering the country illegal," is another example of the kind of shit you make up, because it's not English.

Dipshit.
What the fuck are you talking about, tough guy?

The thread where you talked to "my boy drawing a line in the sand?"

For a change, happy boy, you're making shit up again.

"Entering the country illegal," is another example of the kind of shit you make up, because it's not English.

Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is the thread where I stated your boy drew the line in the sand. Fucking idiot.

To make it easier for you go to this thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557051&page=3 , post #45 and answer the questions. You can't and you know it.

So in your mind entering the country illegally is not a crime or are you following in your hero's footsteps and pointing out typos to avoid the substance?
Where did "my boy" draw a "line in the sand?"

Who is my "boy," Archie? Who is "my hero?"

You don't deserve any answer until you ask an intelligent question.

But since you've hijacked yet another thread, I'd still like to know if you called for a US invasion of Syria? I don't remember you doing that? Maybe you did it and just used the wrong words.

Hard to read a mind when all the pages are blank, BuddyBOY!

And for the record, again, I totally oppose illegal immigration. I always have. Of course, that's irrelevant to this discussion because we're talking about refugees and commenting on your genocidal wishes for Syrians.

Come on, BuddyBOY, I'm sure there's something mean spirited and red-necked you can say. But remember, this here is America, so say it in FUCKING ENGLISH, goober.
Why would a jihadists bother spending 14-18 months in a camp waiting to be vetted when they can obtain a visa and come as a tourist? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because just like the "mastermind" of the paris attack he couldn't because he was on the terrorist no fly list. So he came in through Greece as a refugee. Jesus your holding onto this thought like its the last piece of steak in the store.
So what's your point, dirty dog? Sounds like you're arguing in your spare time on the same side of the question.
That's not at all what he said and you know it. You left out the most important part. Illegal Mexicans otherwise known as criminals. Originally Posted by Budman
He covered all when he said......

Mexico has lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us.
They are bringing drugs,and bringing crime,and their rapists.
Where did "my boy" draw a "line in the sand?"

Who is my "boy," Archie? Who is "my hero?"

You don't deserve any answer until you ask an intelligent question.

But since you've hijacked yet another thread, I'd still like to know if you called for a US invasion of Syria? I don't remember you doing that? Maybe you did it and just used the wrong words.

Hard to read a mind when all the pages are blank, BuddyBOY!

And for the record, again, I totally oppose illegal immigration. I always have. Of course, that's irrelevant to this discussion because we're talking about refugees and commenting on your genocidal wishes for Syrians.

Come on, BuddyBOY, I'm sure there's something mean spirited and red-necked you can say. But remember, this here is America, so say it in FUCKING ENGLISH, goober. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I see you have selective memory. I'm sure you don't remember Obama's "line" that Assad better not cross. You can't defend it so you try and act like it never happened.

I didn't hijack the thread you fucking dunce. I merely pointed out Iva's lie.

If I have to choose between the Syrian's and American's I'll take the American's.

You are a coward and a liar. You can't defend your statements so you try and change the conversation. I bet you were the little kid that got picked on all the time at school and spent most of your time crying to the teacher. You're such a fucking pussy you can't even defend yourself on a hooker board. Keep sucking on the government tit because it's obvious you have never been a contributor to this country. You're a taker. A POS with his hand out expecting others to take care you. You are a sad excuse for a human being. You really should have gone to Jonestown with you butt buddy and toasted the koolaid.
He covered all when he said......

Mexico has lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us.
They are bringing drugs,and bringing crime,and their rapists.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You know damn well he was referring to illegal aliens entering this country. Spin it all you want but the fact is he never said we should deport "all Mexicans".
Because just like the "mastermind" of the paris attack he couldn't because he was on the terrorist no fly list. So he came in through Greece as a refugee. Jesus your holding onto this thought like its the last piece of steak in the store. Originally Posted by dirty dog
He was a Belgium citizen. Had a Syrian passport, and went through where there has not been a collection or sharing of intelligence.
You know damn well he was referring to illegal aliens entering this country. Spin it all you want but the fact is he never said we should deport "all Mexicans". Originally Posted by Budman
Glad you passed mind reading, did I say all Mexicans? You are drifting astray.
Wonder where you dimatards were while the Trumpster made his rant on getting rid of all of the Mexicans? Guess they are not classified as Latinos. Refugees are not welcome when they go through the legal process? Did the white man come here legal dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Glad you passed mind reading, did I say all Mexicans? You are drifting astray. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

As a matter of fact you did say all of the Mexicans.
As a matter of fact you did say all of the Mexicans. Originally Posted by Budman
I did , have been responding to multiple attacks. Should have stated all Mexican immigrants.
I did , have been responding to multiple attacks. Should have stated all Mexican immigrants. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
OK but you should have stated all illegal immigrants. I don't think Trump is only interested in deporting illegal Mexicans but they are the majority so they catch the most heat.