Faith vs Science

So,1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, somebody that purposefully -- with 100% certainty -- injects poison into their system is merely "careless" in your book? Coots took an unreasonable risk, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but quite unlike those other two scenarios, there was no absolute certainty that the snake was going to successfully bite him and inject poison into his system: there was a high risk, but there was no certainty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
all of the examples you mentioned are cases of reckless, careless behavior ...same as Coots... but neither example ties religion into it ...other than Coots.

Coots refused medical attention because he believed faith or some shit like that would save him.
I have never made that statement liar. only you with your simian obsession keeps bringing up apes. Thanks again for verifying you suck dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
O' but your lying ass did make such a statement, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054987559&postcount=67

all of the examples you mentioned are cases of reckless, careless behavior ...same as Coots... but neither example ties religion into it ...other than Coots. Originally Posted by JCM800
Precisely the point, you bigoted, hypocritical jackass! Cite where in this forum there was a derisive thread started on any of those other "reckless, careless" individuals, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Precisely the point, you bigoted, hypocritical jackass! Cite where in this forum there was a derisive thread started on any of those other "reckless, careless" individuals, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
do you have a link that ties religion to any of those examples? ...or did any of the cases you mentioned earlier believe that they were impervious to death because of religion?

Nope.
do you have a link that ties religion to any of those examples? ...or did any of the cases you mentioned earlier believe that they were impervious to death because of religion?

Nope. Originally Posted by JCM800
That you continue to discriminate only on the basis of the "religious" aspect serves to underscore my point that you are in fact a bigoted hypocrite, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. And once again you wholly misrepresent Mr. Coots' beliefs, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
That you continue to discriminate only on the "religious" aspect serves to underscore my point that you are in fact a bigot and hypocrite, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. And once again you wholly misrepresent Mr. Coots' beliefs, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you seem to think for some reason that I give a fuck about those celebrities or Coots ....in all those cases it was reckless, careless behavior ...in all those cases all of them are fucking morons.

religion is the only thing that separates Coots from them.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054997390]O' but your lying ass did make such a statement, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Simple Simon apparently didn't read the link he put up give up dipshit..
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Cite where in this forum there was a derisive thread started on any of those other "reckless, careless" individuals, . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, it wasn't meant to be derisive (well maybe a little bit).

And by all means if you want to tout how stupid it is to shoot drugs or go 95 in a 45 mph zone....I'd be the first to agree with you.

Should I make fun of uneducated people in the ways of science? Probably not but what fun would that be? There would not be another post in this forum if we stuck to that criteria!
Who let the dipshit out? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who let the dipshit out?
You're the "joke", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister has always made you feel sexually inadequate, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but that is still no reason to call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, so now you are going for the "I know you are, but what am I?" joke. Sooooooo sophisticated.

Confederate faggot.
Yea but Doc Holiday didn't shoot himself in the head playing with his gun! But sixteen to thirty men tried, and sixteen to to thirty men died! Doc had a significant number of healed wounds, including the one inflicted by McLowry, on his body that served as mute testimony. BTW, Doc had a tumbler of whiskey before he departed.

At least he had the courage of his conviction. Not many folks do now days.
Correct.
Originally Posted by WTF

religion is the only thing that separates Coots from them. Originally Posted by JCM800
That ... and the fact that he's the only one being derided in a thread in this forum, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, as the OP admits:
... derisive (well maybe a little bit)... Originally Posted by WTF

Simple Simon apparently didn't read the link he put up give up dipshit.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054987559&postcount=67

Oh, so now you are going for the "I know you are, but what am I?" joke. Sooooooo sophisticated.

Confederate faggot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So says the hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass that is always first to cast the ignorant aspersions.

Who let the dipshit out? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who let the dipshit out? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your nurse, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055001540]That ... and the fact that he's the only one being derided in a thread in this forum, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, as the OP admits:

Read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You read it again I'ma Bonehead Hankering. Then go stand in front of the monkey cages and whack off.like your link says.
That ... and the fact that he's the only one being derided in a thread in this forum, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, as the OP admits: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
maybe because ....that's what the thread was about.
maybe because ....that's what the thread was about. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hence the response pointing out your bigotry and hypocrisy, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

You read it again I'ma Bonehead Hankering. Then go stand in front of the monkey cages and whack off.like your link says. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it correctly the first time, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that has issues with Homo sapiens women, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So what is it that you do fuck, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Hence the response pointing out your bigotry and hypocrisy, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you pointing out anyone's "bigotry" or "hypocrisy" is absolutely fucking hilarious.
you pointing out anyone's "bigotry" or "hypocrisy" is absolutely fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by JCM800
It's good to see that you can laugh at yourself, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.