The USA Could Fix The Illegal Immigration Problem With One Law

I say ship dumb fucks like you out of this country....I'll keep the hard working law abiding folks that got here illegally!

Nobody wants terrorists, criminals or leaches. Good god you are ignorant for stating the obvious. Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody wants terrorists, criminals or leeches? You're very, very wrong. Leftists want as many as possible. Muslims want them too.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Most people working in the hotel industry are not rich like Trump...and this was not a thread about farm subsidies.btw I'm not blaming farm subsidies.btw I'm not blaming farm subsidies on Trump. Corn n suger were problems long b4 Trump.

Trump seems to be convoluted on the matter of jobs (which at least indirectly is the subject matter). He does not seem to have a consistent theme....unless immigration bashing is really an economic poliecy.
. Then there are the subsidies, e.g., in the sugar industry, to bolster the domestic market against foreign competition. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The price support for sugar is one reason bakeries are leaving the US. The price of sugar is too high.
Rampant third world immigration is not good for the first world. You might think that turning america into a coast to coast detroit is a good thing. I dont. Americans are having their standard of livING lowered to accommodate human garbage.
So what? I am still right... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0

Sorry, two wrongs don't make a right.
The price support for sugar is one reason bakeries are leaving the US. The price of sugar is too high. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Mondelez cited rising labor costs and aging machinery as the reason it was relocating its plants to Mexico: not the price of sugar.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Rampant third world immigration is not good for the first world. You might think that turning america into a coast to coast detroit is a good thing. I dont. Americans are having their standard of livING lowered to accommodate human garbage. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
The only way to do as you want is total isolation. Speaking of Human Garbage....when are you taking yourself across the border?
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 07:14 PM

Mondelez cited rising labor costs and aging machinery as the reason it was relocating its plants to Mexico: not the price of sugar.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, that is why we are losing JOBS!

That is why I have repeatedly said that buying a Trump tie is no different than hiring a Mexican to do a job an American will not do for what the market wants to pay for those goods.

Why do you think Trump had his ties produced overseas? Trump is a lying POS. No different that Hillary. I can not seem to understand yalls fascination with Trump. I get that he is not Clinton but , he really kinda is.
I don't know about the rest of the usa but were i come from there are a lot of people that don't want to work. Dosent matter what color they are. So the immigrant issue goes on and the legals bitch and moan about the illegals taking there jobs. The ones that were born here legally sit back and just bitch and moan instead of doing the jobs themselves.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2017, 09:25 AM
I don't know about the rest of the usa but were i come from there are a lot of people that don't want to work. Dosent matter what color they are. So the immigrant issue goes on and the legals bitch and moan about the illegals taking there jobs. The ones that were born here legally sit back and just bitch and moan instead of doing the jobs themselves. Originally Posted by hotdamn111
This is true....what needs fixing is the welfare state...everything else will fall in line. Oh and the over bloated war industry...which really is just a jobs corp for conservatives. Almost forgot about Banking (Fed)....

Those three

Wait if they moved due to rising labor cost what makes you think companies will stay here and raise wages so regular Americans will apply for jobs only illegals will take now
Wait if they moved due to rising labor cost what makes you think companies will stay here and raise wages so regular Americans will apply for jobs only illegals will take now Originally Posted by BigLouie
You're deflecting from the fact that unemployment insurance and Odumbocare costs -- both negatively impacted by the presence of illegals -- are factored into labor costs, and you're ignoring the fact that the preponderance of illegals are stealing jobs from blue collar workers and jobs in the unskilled sector; hence, not employed in bakeries.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2017, 04:06 PM
You're deflecting from the fact that unemployment insurance and Odumbocare costs -- both negatively impacted by the presence of illegals -- are factored into labor costs, and you're ignoring the fact that the preponderance of illegals are stealing jobs from blue collar workers and jobs in the unskilled sector; hence, not employed in bakeries.
Who job did Trump displace by making neck ties in China instead of here in this country?

• DSK
  • 04-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Can they understand that buying cheap goods abroad eliminate corresponding American jobs?

I think not...otherwise how can you explain WalMart?

You want cheap pussy, you go to an asian spa....same concept applies with all transactions. Why the fuck are you being a hypocrite? Originally Posted by WTF
I am making a retail transaction and paying prevailing market prices to American companies licensed by the respective cities and having a retail outlet in that city. It hardly compares to having sham contractors being paid wholesale prices who you know are hiring illegal aliens thus materially impacting American workers in a large scale fraudulent scheme to depress the earnings of native born Americans.
  • DSK
  • 04-07-2017, 09:30 PM
This is true....what needs fixing is the welfare state...everything else will fall in line. Oh and the over bloated war industry...which really is just a jobs corp for conservatives. Almost forgot about Banking (Fed)....

Those three Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, the welfare state definitely needs a serious reform, as does the bloated war industry, but what is your beef with the Fed?

It is the greatest source of free money ever invented.