BBFS - A plea for change

Very well said, Belinda and Lea. As I have already said, this is a very useful thread. I do not believe there was any intention to "out" people but to make those who have used bad judgment in the past understand that it was bad judgment and to encourage a change in behavior. I look forward to the discussion continuing in that vein.

JaG
Ditto on Belinda's post!!

Smooch!

Lea
Double Ditto on Belinda and JAG's post.

Here's to better judgment for all of us!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-25-2011, 10:50 PM
I came to this thread just tonight.... I must commend the Miss Community for conducting yourselves in a mostly positive manner (at least the posters in this thread, anyway).... I am impressed!!

I have to say though.... I am rather surprised to hear of guys actually pressuring girls to go BB!! After all these years in the hobby.... and I find out I still have some naivety.... incredible!! Thank You!!

Giz
I can see how this thread got a little off track with ppl wanting to know who is on the list for doing BBFS since Tess made a point to say " well known providers ".
As lea and I mentioned, COVER UP NO MATTER WHAT.
There is no need to judge ANYONE or make hints.
I have to say though.... I am rather surprised to hear of guys actually pressuring girls to go BB!! After all these years in the hobby.... and I find out I still have some naivety.... incredible!! Thank You!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Oh, I've always known that you've led a sheltered life.

Cheers,

bcg
Ditto on Belinda's post!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Double Ditto on Belinda and JAG's post.

Here's to better judgment for all of us! Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
So when do we all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya"?

Cheers,

bcg

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
At the M&G LOL

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
At the M&G LOL Originally Posted by Bigal103
Since I'm not sociable, I'll send Tess a life-sized cutout of myself to stand in for me (and to answer the question: yes, my real facial features are pixellated; it's a sad genetic defect that scientists across the globe are working valiantly to cure, or at least prevent).*

Cheers,

bcg

* This also has the advantage of not subjecting y'all to what some laughingly call my "singing", which is so gawdawful it's guaranteed to bring a quick and panic-stricken end to the M&G.
BCG can we fold the cut out like the back of MAD & your picture appears we can bring darts
BCG can we fold the cut out like the back of MAD & your picture appears we can bring darts Originally Posted by elcid180
Aw, hell, you don't have to bring the darts... I'll send some along with the cut-out. The only problem I foresee is that I can think of a number of providers who'll fight you guys over getting to throw them at me.

I like the idea of a Mad style fold-in, but that's going to require a degree of creativity that I just can't pull out of my ass at a moment's notice. Maybe for a future M&G in the spring or late summer?

Cheers,

bcg