Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

Kayla Ryder aka Trisha the Country Girl deserves an honorable mention here.
Kayla Ryder aka Trisha the Country Girl deserves an honorable mention here. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
HUH ????
She moves me.....
In Syracuse from years ago, Sky. More recently xxxCoconut. Neat story - a buddy of mine used to have Coconut to his place. He would donate to her favorite cause and have me come over so he could watch while I did her. I remember once I was doing her doggie while she was blowing him and we all came at the same time. I guess she disappeared.............
She moves me..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
shrinkage count ???? just askin
In Syracuse from years ago, Sky. Originally Posted by Micton
I thought she reappeared recently. I did photos for her probably 3 years ago. She could have been a lingerie model.
Cindeee. She was my first and saw her alot.
Lee of course.
Winterfun. I was just thinking of her the other day. She always wore a little elf costume this time of year.
Dee. Of Buffalo and Rochester. She is back on the scene but I used to see her every week for almost 2 years. That was 10 years ago.
Brandi waaaaay back by the water authority

She used to dance in a booth at times square books also

Total penthouse model back then.

Then that little Lilly from greece(not the asian) when she. First arrived over off lake ave. Her friend blue eyed beauty
The best experiences for me:
Rochester: No Name Jane
Syracuse: Scarlett Fever
Elmira: Zoey
Williamsport PA: Taylor
Brandi waaaaay back by the water authority

She used to dance in a booth at times square books also

Total penthouse model back then.

Then that little Lilly from greece(not the asian) when she. First arrived over off lake ave. Her friend blue eyed beauty Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I think you're referring to SexiLilly. She was fun. What ever happened to her?
  • Eli
  • 12-11-2021, 07:43 AM
Micton,

Are we speaking of the same Sky in Syracuse...

Sorry, when I said Zoey I meant the one from 10 years ago plus in Rochester....

Eli
  • jj999
  • 12-11-2021, 09:04 AM
After Churchville, Lahna and Krystal Curves shared an apartment on culver. Although not the greatest neighborhood, the apartment was decent.
  • stein
  • 12-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Cindee from Canada?7
Cindee from Canada?7 Originally Posted by stein
Frankie Fine
I think you're referring to SexiLilly. She was fun. What ever happened to her? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Yes ,that's her

Idk ,last I heard. she was strolling on lake ave

I had bailed way before that . My bench is deep enough to not hang in at the first signs of them imploding