the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Oh my goodness!!! I have to get over to Dallas to see the beautiful Ms Tara Evans! Originally Posted by TigerSports
Yes you do TigerSports.:-)
Welcome back beauty... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Thank you Luke
Who is she? Is she the out a guy to his wife chick, or the other chick?
Welcome back Tara! Can't wait for another great ride with you! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Thanks love! Soon I hope:-)
5 likes to my post??? You guys trying to tell me she's not the other chick?
Welcome back ! Originally Posted by rcinokc
Thanks babe
oh dang, now I have to hit the gym again and burn off the Jack Tacos so I'm not too self-conscious, lol Welcome Back. See ya in about 6 weeks, lol
  • MRMR
  • 02-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Wecome Back!
oh dang, now I have to hit the gym again and burn off the Jack Tacos so I'm not too self-conscious, lol Welcome Back. See ya in about 6 weeks, lol Originally Posted by daggajones
Thank you Daggajones. Hey I love Jack in the Box Tacos to. Try dipping them in Ranch. Its so good.
I love those tacos also! (goes back to the day when I worked for JITB in high school) You do know that if you answer the survey that's on most of the sales receipts you can get two tacos free at Jack? There have been many times I've answered a survey from a receipt that included two free tacos and gotten two more free tacos later.

Thank you Daggajones. Hey I love Jack in the Box Tacos to. Try dipping them in Ranch. Its so good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you Daggajones. Hey I love Jack in the Box Tacos to. Try dipping them in Ranch. Its so good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara! I know, Ranch and Candy Krisp Jalapenos, Lol You did this to me...lol I was in shape when we met! I should schedule with you just to make you rub the belly you helped build, lol
Wecome Back! Originally Posted by MRMR
Thank you !
Under Tara again.

This lady is simply MAGNIFICENT!

Under Tara again.

Originally Posted by netman