Indys new site

Yeah, i had no idea he was not good and that's the worst. I am very sorry that happened to you, Morgan.
It totally makes sense that he had a hand in turning DG into what she is now. She seemed like a perfectly nice and helpful person like two years ago. Hopefully, one day she will gets out if that.
She's smart enough. Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn

Geez, meant I meant I knew he was no good....ugh.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not going to say there were never good times and it taught me a lot about people and who they pretend to be vs who they are. I'm shocked at the back channel backstabbing TBH. Pretty pathetic considering he could have came up with better material. It's not even as cool as a photoshopped bottle of herpes medication like he did to Mandy.

Nothing is better revenge than success. Nailed it. It's laughable they think deleting me from a site I no longer wanted to be a part of hurt me in any way. It actually helped because there were a lot of people that speculated I was still involved on an administrative level. I'm grateful they proved I am not. I want absolutely no ties to something sinking that fast.

Lol, yeh the emails Gabrielle. Hopefully you put them to some kind of good use like telling people what a wackjob they are. One can only hope It was pretty silly in retrospect.
This is a fascinating thread despite the fact that I only 'get' about 30% of it.

Carry on.
Still talking about me? You guys... I’m flattered I’m taking up so much of your attention.

Please take some time to focus on yourselves.
This is a fascinating thread despite the fact that I only 'get' about 30% of it.

Carry on. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
I'm right there, and minus probably a third of the thread on my blocklist, and I'm here to tell you--it's still a laugh a second.
I'm right there, and minus probably a third of the thread on my blocklist, and I'm here to tell you--it's still a laugh a second. Originally Posted by tannana
100%
If the thread bores you so much you could always go back to your beta version of MySpace. No one asked you to monitor this thread or what your opinion was of it.

Glad you are so amused Tan, maybe you can take her to a hockey game.... It is that season.
I don’t follow sports.
Yeh me either, unless I place the rare bet on them. Did you turn your location off on the new site so no-one follows you, like literally? Maybe you should turn that feature off permanently, I'll monitor this thread for you. I have some unexpected time with my flight being cancelled.
angry much?
I think Gabs has some resources for you
Glad you are so amused Tan, maybe you can take her to a hockey game.... It is that season. Originally Posted by MorganOBM

I know, he knows and everyone else knows...he's gotta know what's going on...he doesn't have me (or anyone else) blocked.

Dreamgurl...
If we took more time and focused on ourselves, how would we ever call out pi for being an abusive, manipulative fuck? I mean come on now. I can't call out the cops, and the FBI, and the courts, and your abusive boyfriend, plus offering you resources AND focus on myself. Sorry, just can't do it all. Thanks for the advice though.

I know, he knows and everyone else knows...he's gotta know what's going on...he doesn't have me (or anyone else) blocked.

He who?? Lmfao . Dreamgurl...
If we took more time and focused on ourselves, how would we ever call out pi for being an abusive, manipulative fuck? I mean come on now. I can't call out the cops, and the FBI, and the courts, and your abusive boyfriend, plus offering you resources AND focus on myself. Sorry, just can't do it all. Thanks for the advice though. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You need help gabs. I will point folks in the right direction but it is not toward you.

You’ve been obsessed with blaming others for your issues for some time . Get your shit together and stop hating on those that already do

As so many have tried to help you. Staff edit to remove disrespectful comments. dj8
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

I have interjected on this thread once before to get back on Topic.

There will be no more public warnings. dj8
I'm not angry at all. On topic having the default set to show location can be a major concern for the safety of the unsuspecting non-tech savvy percentage of the community, which is the ruling majority. With the $100/month plan y'all got you have the option to hire someone to tweak it and turn it off. I could do it if you would like. I put the safety of the community over my own personal feelings.

Carry on. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
Now that there is funny. Lol

Not diminishing the shit some of you folks have gone thru.

The good news is some women are finally posting here. I’m sure the thought is that some guys here are dicks....which can be true. Hopefully that changes and the women feel comfortable. Simple effective solution.