Horny seeking Relief

• sydmo
  • 02-16-2018, 03:19 PM
Biff only had all the fun until Marty went back and helped his dad kick his ass.. then the fun was over for Biff. Do you really wanna be Biff? Do ya? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I aint here for a long time baby, I'm here for a good time
Biff only had all the fun until Marty went back and helped his dad kick his ass.. then the fun was over for Biff. Do you really wanna be Biff? Do ya? Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Don't forget covered in shit a few times. Maybe sydmo is a bit freaky.
  • sydmo
  • 02-16-2018, 03:53 PM
Don't forget covered in shit a few times. Maybe sydmo is a bit freaky. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
too old and lame to be freaky brother, but I do love me a hooker in a manger, or my comfortable outcall location, either will suffice
No Syd-- that's menage' not Manger
  • sydmo
  • 02-16-2018, 04:07 PM
No Syd-- that's menage' not Manger Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes Ma'am
What do you think the chances are certain ECCIE members will be able to pull their fat carcasses up these steps?

No Syd-- that's menage' not Manger Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I LIKE the way you think!!!!
What do you think the chances are certain ECCIE members will be able to pull their fat carcasses up these steps?

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Since most here were cultured in a lab petri dish from an amalgamation of Satan and Jabba the Hut's chode moles, I'm gonna say....not many.
So, whut Ah'm hearin' yew sayin' is thet Ah gots a legal claim a'ginst El Diablo an' George Lucas fer sum kinda in-hairy-tense.
  • sydmo
  • 02-17-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Unless Miss V's big scrumptious ass, CSB pretty little titties or Charliee's sweet Lips are waiting for me at the top - I don't even Wanna climb those fuckers