Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

Yep, some people have an overbearing need to be right, even when their views are against progress for the whole of society. . .even when their ideaology only benefits a few. Why does the South, including Texas, still fly the Confederate Flag, like we are still in some kind of civil war. Geeze, you would like think we would have progressed beyond that ideaology of "separatism" by now. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
The unintelligent mind fears change. They fear what they cannot understand. They also have trouble seeing things from any angle other than their own personal view.
The unintelligent mind fears change. They fear what they cannot understand. They also have trouble seeing things from any angle other than their own personal view. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Some little "Bush boys" never grow up.
go fuck yourself! what you don't seem to grasp OR comprehend is that everyone thinks you're an insufferable fool. You purposely choose to be an idiot. One choice is no more logical than the other. You get on me for choosing to use the way that is recognized in the country in which I reside, and you choose to use the form that isn't recognized here, but I'm somehow incorrect in your eyes. You've never once admitted being wrong on here, and yet it's a regular occurrence. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
But you remain the hypocritical jackass who wanted to play grammar Nazi while you violated the very rules you denigrated others for not following, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Slate pointedly stated that the British rule governing commas is commonly used on this side of the ocean. However, your failure to capitalize proper nouns is unprofessional and not at all common, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

You were wrong about the use of the atomic bombs, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

You were wrong about what Officer Wilson knew about the cigars, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

You were wrong when you matter-of-factly stated that Zimmerman followed Martin after being advised not to, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

• MrGiz
  • 03-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Jesus H. Christ, it's like I said... I can feel any semblance of intelligence being sucked out of me as I read these Liberal Democrats measure their dicks against willing Conservative (Republicans ?)! * Are you both so insanely ate up with ignorance "&" stupidity, that neither "side" realizes that you're both being played by the DC crowd who attends the same off camera parties, drinks, and laughs together at the jokes they tell about their drooling, rabid fan-bases??????

Good Gawd Almighty, we should change the name of this forum to the Jerry Springer vs. Maury Povich Fruity-Jello Brain-Wrestling Competition!

BTW, I believe those Jerry & Maury folks probably party, drink, and laugh together too, after leaving the True Idiots* in the audience.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Yep, some people have an overbearing need to be right, even when their views are against progress for the whole of society. . .even when their ideology only benefits a few. Why does the South, including Texas, still fly the Confederate Flag, like we are still in some kind of civil war. Geeze, you would like think we would have progressed beyond that ideology of "separatism" by now. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Geez, you would think that:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation...
P.S. You are a #grubered ominion dumbo
Your mistake is thinking you know me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You don't know me, dipshit. You only know what I want you to know, nothing more. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

... Hey, I think we're getting to him. Brutal self-examination is the first step in overcoming denial!

P.S. My apologies to the mods for posting a pic of undercunt as a 4-year-old. Here is a more recent one. As you can see, nothing has changed!

Jesus H. Christ, it's like I said... I can feel any semblance of intelligence being sucked out of me as I read these Liberal Democrats measure their dicks against willing Conservative (Republicans ?)! * Are you both so insanely ate up with ignorance "&" stupidity, that neither "side" realizes that you're both being played by the DC crowd who attends the same off camera parties, drinks, and laughs together at the jokes they tell about their drooling, rabid fan-bases??????

Good Gawd Almighty, we should change the name of this forum to the Jerry Springer vs. Maury Povich Fruity-Jello Brain-Wrestling Competition!

BTW, I believe those Jerry & Maury folks probably party, drink, and laugh together too, after leaving the True Idiots* in the audience. Originally Posted by NTJME
I think it's hilarious they believe they can affect any change. This country has one party, the business party. That party has two factions. I just like raising their hackles.
His opinion and a nickel won't buy shit. You don't know me, dipshit. You only know what I want you to know, nothing more. And you get trolled with the best of them, you grubered odumbo minion. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I am not interested in knowing anything about you in particular, but you do offer a great deal about yourself by the way you respond to other people's post. So if anyone think's you're a jerk blame no one but yourself.

Jim
I'm a freelance writer you imbecile. You're not part of this world, so you have no idea how it works. I can almost guarantee you've read some of my work. You simply had no idea it was me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The only writing gig I can see you getting is writting the assembly instructions for the Weber Grill Company.

Jim
I am not interested in knowing anything about you in particular, but you do offer a great deal about yourself by the way you respond to other people's post. So if anyone think's you're a jerk blame no one but yourself.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The only writing gig I can see you getting is writting the assembly instructions for the Weber Grill Company.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Up to my nuts, in your guts...

Couldn't care less what others think. Those who matter know who I am. The rest of you are just atoms floating in the ether.

strangely enough, I have done the odd bit of technical writing in my day. No grills, though.
Up to my nuts, in your guts...

Couldn't care less what others think. Those who matter know who I am. The rest of you are just atoms floating in the ether.

strangely enough, I have done the odd bit of technical writing in my day. No grills, though. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ok, we'll just leave it at that. I suspect you've been sniffing ether.

Jim
The unintelligent mind fears change. They fear what they cannot understand. They also have trouble seeing things from any angle other than their own personal view. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You are right. We should all follow your example in showing tolerance and respect for opposing opinions.

Freelance writer defined: unemployed living in parent's basement.
Like I said before, the older a person gets, the more conservative they become. They get more wisdom, intelligence, and insight. A person who does not become more conservative does not have a brain that works very well. Ron Silver, David Mamet, David Horowitz, and Dennis Miller all started as big time liberals but they changed along the way. Are you truly saying that they stupider?
Is the above pronouncement your "own personal view"?

As our country has seen on occasion "change" isn't always "intelligent" and those who enforce the "nonintelligent change" cannot "understand" the consequences down of the "changes" they have made, because, for one, they haven't even read them when they voted for the "changes."

And now that YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE can't get the votes, he signs executive orders, cuts deals with terrorists, and pretends the world is wonderful under his stewardship.
Like I said before, the older a person gets, the more conservative they become. They get more wisdom, intelligence, and insight. A person who does not become more conservative does not have a brain that works very well. Ron Silver, David Mamet, David Horowitz, and Dennis Miller all started as big time liberals but they changed along the way. Are you truly saying that they stupider? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's because most of the "liberal" ideas are born from "idealism."

When those idealistic concepts are implemented into real world conditions the flaws surface, like defective parts in a machine, and it becomes necessary to constantly "upgrade" the system to keep it running, which increases the complexity of the system making it even more prone to breaking down. That's why Obaminable's Executive Orders don't work when he avoids Congress.