Nikki hit me up- Rochester gents able to help?

Sorry should not have said that. Comes across as patronizing, wouldn't want to leave this impression.
Those who throw stones shouldn’t live in glass houses. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
When are you going to visit Albany?
I need to come too this side of town more often........we never get this much entertainment in Albany. LOL
I need to come too this side of town more often........we never get this much entertainment in Albany. LOL Originally Posted by soldierboy44
just remember if they seem to be having a bad say

just give up NEXT
So, the girl I reviewed last “slim pixie” hit me up looking for some help for a hotel / date. My money apps are all messed up and I’m out of town if anyone is trying to hit her up her number is 607-302-3943 Originally Posted by Forfwb

She hit me up last night while trying to make plans for today, about no money for room.
I offered various scenarios, none of which,was sending cash in advance.
I'm trying to see her today, depending on what transpires
She hit me up last night while trying to make plans for today, about no money for room.
I offered various scenarios, none of which,was sending cash in advance.
I'm trying to see her today, depending on what transpires Originally Posted by rebusknebus
HEY!!! Stop tryin ta get this threAd back on topic! WTF is wrong with you??!!

OK....carry on ladies. I'm voting fer the skinny one wid da big rack too.....ain't no way in hell she's a drag queen! I've seed her nekkid myself. In fact...it's been far too long since I have...gotta fix that....

I'm not sure it's clear which of these whores is the better looking or the more fuckable.
I'm not sure it's clear which of these whores is the better looking or the more fuckable. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
the skinny one with the big rack...no contest...

Unless the difference is stark, for me it depends upon how I'm feeling on any particular day.
Still havent seen that new rack yet...
not ...really missin ...much

If the rest of the body can support it, I don't have a problem with it.

3/4 of the time the whore is compensating for some other glaring issue.
I liked Nikki’s rack before and after.
Oh cool Is this a sign JB is going to help the young woman with her Room ? You’re the true hero JB.