NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

Dork
Lol ncns can’t hurt me.
And u can say what u want. Word is , ur a troll.

Hmmmmmm
U always got an answer for everything and everyone. U love to put ur business and nose in EVERYTHING when it has NOTHING TO DO with you.

Go make some money.
Taint Pic Ladies.... it’s only right
Alana and I talked and we're good now. Turns out she had heard the legend of MASTODON's irresistible charm and was afraid it would change her... and rightfully so. It's what I do. That and referring to myself in 3rd person sometimes.

Anyway, everything's cleared up and we're all good. I appreciate everyone that had my back and appreciate her for making things good. Who wants to make out?
So all of this bullshit was for nothing????

So all of this bullshit was for nothing???? Originally Posted by tbone2u
What did you have in mind?

Which one of you ladies is willing to shoot some fireworks out of your ass so we can end this the right way? If you're afraid of the big ones maybe just some roman candles and a few sparklers. Thanks in advance!

...... Originally Posted by threshold
YESSIR!
Hmmm....that might be possible in near future...when I take vacation from real life job I just might Originally Posted by AtxAngela

I'm sure if enough ask she's willing to make the short trip. She's super cool & most definitely a "Super Milf".
I'm sure if enough ask she's willing to make the short trip. She's super cool & most definitely a "Super Milf". Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I've already thrown in my hat in the ring to bring her over here..... I wouldn't mind a Threesome with her and CaseyKK.........

Gross. One management or may not have their own transportation to make it here and yes mastadon u know I have a sparkler for you. ��
Haha real life job is obviously stalking me.... keep doing it, I love a fan club sweetie. Kiss kiss �� “SUPER MILF” I bet I produce more REAL milk than you.... since ur so bored and come to the Houston forum, in a town u r not in and get into my business...... but it is what it is....come down here and make money or stay in Austin. With “your” day job blah blah.
We all say that when our pussy is old and tired....

Make money honey, hating on me won’t get u no where, the messages must not be rolling in but chasing me from town to town must be ur entertainment.
Haha real life job is obviously stalking me.... keep doing it, I love a fan club sweetie. Kiss kiss �� “SUPER MILF” I bet I produce more REAL milk than you.... since ur so bored and come to the Houston forum, in a town u r not in and get into my business...... but it is what it is....come down here and make money or stay in Austin. With “your” day job blah blah.
We all say that when our pussy is old and tired....

Make money honey, hating on me won’t get u no where, the messages must not be rolling in but chasing me from town to town must be ur entertainment. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Alana.... you need to learn that this is a community board... everyone is free to post or comment wherever they like I have repeatedly told you that but I guess you're not that smart to realize that. And yes I do have a real-life job.. a professional one.. and some of the people here actually work with me and have seen me... I also have very close provider friends who have known me for many years and see pictures of me at my job on social media. So when you sit there accusing me of not having a real job when it's none of your business you're actually making yourself look like a big fool! I don't travel much out of Austin due to my job and my family... and personally I enjoy working full-time and being low volume and taking care of my family instead of being a full-time hooker rather than traveling around Texas selling my behind lol! You need to stop thinking everybody is a fan of yours just because people speak their mind on your threads. I will tell you why I don't favor you and it's because you have brought up my children several times in Austin co-ed and I really don't appreciate it! It just goes to show how very immature you are. So maybe one day if you apologize for that I might stop commenting on your threads... until then I will say whatever I want whenever I want and there's really nothing you can do about it except ignore it or respond with your immature pointless comments.
Alana.... you need to learn that this is a community board... everyone is free to post or comment wherever they like I have repeatedly told you that but I guess you're not that smart to realize that. And yes I do have a real-life job.. a professional one.. and some of the people here actually work with me and have seen me... I also have very close provider friends who have known me for many years and see pictures of me at my job on social media. So when you sit there accusing me of not having a real job when it's none of your business you're actually making yourself look like a big fool! I don't travel much out of Austin due to my job and my family... and personally I enjoy working full-time and being low volume and taking care of my family instead of being a full-time hooker rather than traveling around Texas selling my behind lol! You need to stop thinking everybody is a fan of yours just because people speak their mind on your threads. I will tell you why I don't favor you and it's because you have brought up my children several times and Austin co-ed and I really don't appreciate it! It just goes to show how very immature you are. So maybe one day if you apologize for that I might stop commenting on your threads... until then I will say whatever I want whenever I want and there's really nothing you can do about it except ignore it or respond with your immature pointless comments. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
I literally skipped wasting my time reading this. Good night stalker. Your immature, grab a dictionary sometimes and leave me alone, all you are is drama. You just don’t like when anyone comes for you, I don’t bite my tongue sweetie. Have a great day 💋
Mods, thinking about shutting this one down??