Deep Throat Cum Swallowing

So what I do is open up my throat and let you shove it in....... OK Originally Posted by melannie_star
NOW you tell me!!!
Ms Stone is a master of DT. If only she would hold a class for some of the other providers. That would be awesome ....

Great thread.. Originally Posted by ibmilt
Thank you guys for all the compliments on this thread.. Love to see that it's still going strong! You guys rock
I'll gladly volunteer for a training session...just sayin
I am proud to announce that I have now managed to hold at least a 9" cock past my tonsils for a minimum of 15 seconds now without "coming up for air". Practice makes perfect!

Anyone want to challenge that claim? let's have some fun... I'm a 'sucker' for competitions
I'll gladly volunteer for a training session...just sayin Originally Posted by midlyfecrysis51
I believe you are down for monday, MLC..... See you soon thank you for the awesome review, love!
Viktoria, 9" for 15 seconds is excellent. We need a video of 9" with a deep throat cum release and swallowing, You are the reigning champ so far
Viktoria, 9" for 15 seconds is excellent. We need a video of 9" with a deep throat cum release and swallowing, You are the reigning champ so far Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Lol I'm sure having a blast with it all, WC thank you, sir