Stinky clients ????

Client's body type is irrelevant to me. Hygiene I try to explain it like the cleaner you are the better the date will be. Make yourself so clean you'd lick yourself if you could. I have some etiquette laid out on my website but if they manage to miss that I will ask them if they showered before coming over because if not i'll show them the way to use mine and get it started for them.
If you think you are fresh enough for the lady rub your hand under your nuts and then thru your ass cheeks sniff and ask yourself if you'd lick/suck that if you were her. If you wouldn't wash it again.
Client's body type is irrelevant to me. Hygiene I try to explain it like the cleaner you are the better the date will be. Make yourself so clean you'd lick yourself if you could. I have some etiquette laid out on my website but if they manage to miss that I will ask them if they showered before coming over because if not i'll show them the way to use mine and get it started for them.
If you think you are fresh enough for the lady rub your hand under your nuts and then thru your ass cheeks sniff and ask yourself if you'd lick/suck that if you were her. If you wouldn't wash it again. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Client's body type is irrelevant to me. Hygiene I try to explain it like the cleaner you are the better the date will be. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Agreed!
ah, going back ta post 1

This was meant to be his threAD for gals to take his money over others.
Its a hard sell if he can't keep his threAD on the the track he wants.

Being over weight myself if sweet fresh sweat has turned to PHEW you stinky now. Most providers are ok with offering a bath or shower. Its even better if they join in with ya in bathtub or shower.

One hot summer day I see that a provider called me when I was almost done cutting yard. I called back, she asked if I wanted to see her after she took a shower as she had cut her yard also. Fuck that how about right now I said. The before shower foreplay was fun. But the shower and after shower sex was better, just sayin whew

And so she got my money even if I stank. Phew, she did also

So if he needs a threAD to sell taking his money overs. He must need to do so to get any. Let him have his AD. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ok Offshore you seem to be steering in the general direction of "AD" since I lost my acronym referral list perhaps you could enlighten me please, somehow I get the feeing it cant be a compliment though.Anyway bub, for the record I did not start this threAD to have my money taken ahead of yours or anyone else, what ever that rationale implies, just curious how the ladies might react , wasent my intention to step on any bodys toes..................Lc
This man does not use eccie. Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
Which man are you referring too Darlin?
Lickidyclit I'm pretty sure you don't know this man, the one that stunck SO bad.