just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

No. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Of cours you would say that!

Now you about to get me pulling threads!

You did out me when I came back with my face blurred out, because I got outed to CPS and you conected the dots who the f--- I was.... I was close to winning my case til you did that!

Now im going to ask again, did you out me?

See I don't like to air out all my dirty laundry.
I'm supposed to care about what an outing whore is fed up with? Keep whining honey...
I'm supposed to care about what an outing whore is fed up with? Keep whining honey... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude you a outer!
And a outer supporter...
:sigh: Yeah...uh huh...we believe you...no, really, we do...

For an outing whore, you're remarkably uninformed...
Downplay dude because you know what im talking about...

I got nothing to hide, nothing to lose..

And don't got to lie to kick it...

Now I see you still didn't answer that question... About outting me and all.. When I came back under different handle and my face was blurred out..
So screw you wakeup... What you did affected my rl...
Um...I said no...never outed you...

Just said it again...need me to say it three times before you grasp the simple concept of "no"?

Little slower than normal tonight honey? Concentrate...you can do it...
Um...I said "no"...never outed you...

Just said it again... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'll be right back, let me pull it...
You sure you want to do that? We all know what you're going to pull...and we all know it's not outing...you're just going to look ignorant again...

I don't care what your opinion is... Now me calling you that term did not cause any damages to your personal life ... Now what you and other did in that thread caused alot of damages to mine period point blank..
And when I came back as Mahogany101 all my pics were ''New'' and face was blurred...

But knowing you will try and make it justifiable like everything else you f---- you do to me...
No...you changing your handle name to Mahogany101 so everything stayed linked to you, instead of Guesting your handle and starting fresh, is what caused you problems in your real life...

Or maybe it was just you being a hooker who can't take care of herself, let alone a kid, that caused you problems in your real life..

Either way, it wasn't me honey...
No...you changing your handle name to Mahogany101 so everything stayed linked to you, instead of Guesting your handle and starting fresh, is what caused you problems in your real life...

Or maybe it was just you being a hooker who can't take care of herself, let alone a kid, that caused you problems in your real life..

Either way, it wasn't me honey... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Dude you don't know sh--- about or how I took care of mine...

My SO paid all the bills, I didn't have to hobby...

And the MODS that took care of my acct when I came back knew what was going on in my case.. And you and other were whining like "Mitches'' about protecting a whore!
Since that whole thread confirmed that I DIDN'T out you...and I told you that you'd look stupid, AGAIN, what else you got to say? Want to whine some more? Want to ask if I give a fuck if you're fed up with me talking about you? Where you going mow honey?

P.S.-Yeah, how's that SO paying the bills thing working out for you now?