Boomerang

seriously

your link clearly states ..

What a difference a couple weeks makes. Republicans have a slim three-point advantage when Americans are asked about their vote preference for Congress in the latest Fox News poll. That’s an 11 percentage-point shift from last month when Democrats had an 8-point edge.

The poll finds “if the Congressional election were held today,” 43 percent of voters would back the Republican in their district and 40 percent the Democratic candidate

that was taken on the 13

in my link the Fox poll was taken on the 10th, and showed 21% favored the republicans.. from 21% to 43% in 3 days... think about it.

two things ... either Fox is full of Fox, or they're comparing certain districts to national polls and/or you're too dumb to notice or too dishonest to notice

oh wait.. Originally Posted by CJ7
You really are dense! My link and your link are both from the same poll conducted by Fox News on Nov 10-12 and released on Nov 13. While the Democrats still have an advantage on approval ratings in this poll, the Republicans have the advantage when it comes to Congressional candidate preference. I posted the link to this complete poll in the hope that you would see this. But reading comprehension has never been your strong suit. Can you see this now or do I have to draw a picture for you?

Funny, you say I'm too dumb to notice, when just the opposite is true. Projection?

I'm awake, shit like this keeps me awake wondering when some crazy sob kills the POTUS, regardless how much I dislike some of his legislation, or lack thereof

and you? Originally Posted by CJ7
What legislation of Obama's have you ever voiced opposition to in this forum? You are one of Odumbos biggest defenders here. Go spread you BS somewhere else.

Btw, nice pic of Obama. Very appropriate!

Now go back to doing your job of defending this most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent administration ever.
CBJ7 has NEVER opposed ANYTHING Obama has done, or tried to do, or failed to do. Then he claims to be "independent"!!!!

Poor Whiny.

You'll be just as cantankerous when Hillary is president. That is, if you live long enough in this police state of ours.

LMAO!
Obama's approval ratings continue to drop after the Obamacare healthcare law flaws are exposed. A new Washington Post/ABC News poll found Obama's approval rating among registered voters at 41% and disapproval at 56%.

Boomeranged again CBJ7! Did you remember to duck this time?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2...EeOe5iWACG2CVA
More bad news for Obama (and CBJ7). A new CBS poll shows Obama's approval rating droping to 37% with 57% disapproving. This is an 8 point drop since October when CBS did their last poll. Only 31% approve of Obamacare while 61% disapprove. This is a 12 point drop since their last poll in October. This poll also shows that 91% either want Obamacare repealed or changed and only 7% want to keep it as is.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...-of-obamacare/
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 11:25 AM
More bad news for Obama (and CBJ7). A new CBS poll shows Obama's approval rating droping to 37% with 57% disapproving. This is an 8 point drop since October when CBS did their last poll. Only 31% approve of Obamacare while 61% disapprove. This is a 12 point drop since their last poll in October. This poll also shows that 91% either want Obamacare repealed or changed and only 7% want to keep it as is.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...-of-obamacare/ Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

negative

Did you remember to duck or do you like getting boomeranged?
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Did you remember to duck or do you like getting boomeranged? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

why are you concerned with the numbers of a lame duck president ?

don't vote for him in the next general election
why are you concerned with the numbers of a lame duck president ?

don't vote for him in the next general election Originally Posted by CJ7

Typical CBJ7 response. Now that your "Boomerang" thread has boomeranged on you, you aren't concerned with Odumbos's or Obamacare's poll numbers. It's not important any more, so let's just move along to the next thread.

• CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Typical CBJ7 response. Now that your "Boomerang" thread has boomeranged on you, you aren't concerned with Odumbos's or Obamacare's poll numbers. It's not important any more, so let's just move along to the next thread.

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

uh, smart guy, the boomerang hit the GOP in the back of the head ... the thread, or my point wasn't about the popularity of obie, it was about the GOP fuck up

ergo: boomerang

get it? nah, sure you don't.
uh, smart guy, the boomerang hit the GOP in the back of the head ... the thread, or my point wasn't about the popularity of obie, it was about the GOP fuck up

ergo: boomerang

get it? nah, sure you don't. Originally Posted by CJ7

LMAO! You made it about Obama when you repeated Unger's nonsense that Obama's poll numbers increased by 20% in post #3. And the GOP is making a comeback because of the Obamacare rollout debacle. I have already cited the Fox News poll and the Quinnipiac poll which both show Republicans leading in the generic Congressional ballot. Rasmussen's daily tracking poll also shows that Republicans are leading in the Congressional ballot. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

How many times does that boomerang have to hit you in the head, before you get it?
So just to clarify the original post...Obama and the Democraps have a high approval rating, by people sitting at home during the day, during normal business hours, with nothing better to do than to take 20 minutes answering a political poll on their landline telephone...shocking
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 12:16 PM
LMAO! You made it about Obama when you repeated Unger's nonsense that Obama's poll numbers increased by 20% in post #3. And the GOP is making a comeback because of the Obamacare rollout debacle. I have already cited the Fox News poll and the Quinnipiac poll which both show Republicans leading in the generic Congressional ballot. Rasmussen's daily tracking poll also shows that Republicans are leading in the Congressional approval ballot. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

How many times does that boomerang have to hit you in the head, before you get it? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

read the article 50 60 times, maybe you'll figure it out
read the article 50 60 times, maybe you'll figure it out Originally Posted by CJ7

Unger's article is full of shit, just like you are. Unger's article was also written 5 weeks ago. The political landscape has changed considerably since then.