Is the Eccie political forum the last stand for the no-life Trumptards?

Great! Let's do it! Have a real debate where each side presents an idea backed by facts that the other side can then dispute. BUT here are the REAL issues:
For the debate to be worth the effort, each side must be willing to listen to the other's without hurling personal insults. Originally Posted by PillowPilot
I agree with you but only a few logical people will actually do that in this forum.
I agree with you but only a few logical people will actually do that in this forum. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You pretended to try that once. I was all aboard until about two posts into it your real intention of the thread came out and you started down the attack road.

But nice sentiment on your part anyway.
  • oeb11
  • 06-16-2020, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by PillowPilot
Great! Let's do it! Have a real debate where each side presents an idea backed by facts that the other side can then dispute. BUT here are the REAL issues:
For the debate to be worth the effort, each side must be willing to listen to the other's without hurling personal insults.

Good post PP.

I suspect the anonymity of the forum enables the behavior towards those with which One disagrees.

And I , too, share that guilt at times.
the new RAC gang? hm... I don't figure CT is one of 'em. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
CT is the pivot man most of time, he like's giving and receiving,the other two just like receiving
Are you in your mommies basement? Originally Posted by R.M.

I agree with you but only a few logical people will actually do that in this forum. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Face it Lucy, you don’t have the intellectual chops to exist in this forum. Run back to the hole where some retards actually buy your bullshit. Most in this forum don’t.

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

2 sec reply

Yes sir! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Did you click your heals together briskly while saluting?
it was 7 months ago I fucked the Black preggo, and she was not a SW, I met her in a $15 a night motel room. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Stay classy, chungy!!
  • R.M.
  • 06-17-2020, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
^Someone liked my comment. Wink
LOL...It was in no way an order, just my opinion(from observation) and a polite suggestion. Originally Posted by eccielover

No offense taken, said in jest. Of course after posting and waiting to long to edit, I thought I should have said "point taken" because you did have a point.
Did you click your heals together briskly while saluting? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Last time I saluted was in 1969 and at my age, I don't do anything "briskly".
^Someone liked my comment. Wink Originally Posted by R.M.

To the average Trumptard...it was brilliant....to normal people....meh
To the average Trumptard...it was brilliant....to normal people....meh Originally Posted by matchingmole
You consider yourself normal? Don’t flatter yourself.
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2020, 08:48 AM
To the average Trumptard...it was brilliant....to normal people....meh Originally Posted by matchingmole
normal is a setting on a dryer.