Guys: What is more important: BJ or Greek?

Hey sweetie part pf the mission of life is to put a smile on a face and when it is on both of us then we both have done a great job! I think we all love those pleasant surprises. That wow I did not expect that moments. Simple rule is if it feels good do it, if not screw it. Oh the smiles usually come after just after the faces are squenched up and contorted. Pretty sure I have never seen a lady smiling when she;s cumming. You smiling or squenching?
Based on this thread, it seems most feel that:
BBBJ is required.
BBBJTCIM is considered to be the best play.
Most require BBBJTCIM
Most are NQ?S concious and may not return.

Some confusion shown about what is "standard". Naturally, CIM was until say...2002.?

Some enjoy Greek, some do not. No one turns down a BBBJ...which should have CIM.

Greek has some physical side-effect that are not pretty, and the act itself is not a trivial pursuit.

CIM,COF,COT has some physical side-effects that are much sought after by the cosmetics and plastic surgery companies.
BBBJTCIM can be quick, clean, easy for the lady and debilitating for the men. And done almost anywhere.

You can go home to the wife after a BBBJ without problems...wouldn't recommend that after Greek without a shower...even then..!!

Synopsis of this thread seems to be...
Ladies learn to be a great cocksucker and you may rule the world.

Michele, hope this helps you clarify things on your menu.
I am sorry I would have to disagree with this statement... not everything in your post is correct.

I have had guys turn down bbbj and opt for CBJ because they prefer it.

Yes bbbj is something most guys like and is a very important asset to any provider business... MOST... is not a valid term in the rest of your “statistics” each guy like their own things...

CIM wasn’t what my thread was about, it was about exploring Greek!
Hey sweetie part pf the mission of life is to put a smile on a face and when it is on both of us then we both have done a great job! I think we all love those pleasant surprises. That wow I did not expect that moments. Simple rule is if it feels good do it, if not screw it. Oh the smiles usually come after just after the faces are squenched up and contorted. Pretty sure I have never seen a lady smiling when she;s cumming. You smiling or squenching? Originally Posted by jimmycz
Thank you Jimmy I love the ADVICE. "If it feels good Do it, If not Screw it" I really appreciate the advice without trying to pressure in to one way or another! That is great... Extra incentives go to guys like you!
I think you've received some very good advice in this thread; maybe start out with some digit play before going for full Greek, do it with someone you trust (listening and adjusting to make it enjoyable for you), lots of lube and time, maybe make it a bonus for your good clients.

I don't know if it's more comfortable for a lady that's new to it, but it does allow for the lady to more easily diddle herself while the action takes place. Plus, there's a certain sensuality that is exchanged in that position (effing hot!!!)...maybe a position you do with guys that you hit it off with or any ATFs you may have (what? we all have them.)

I must apologize for a very glaring typo in my first post, it should have read "...who hasn't logged a lot of miles..."

TT Originally Posted by TimidTiger

Thanks TT. your advice is Great Also. I understood what you where trying to say love, typos happen to the best of us!
I think being able to offer the guys the opporunity to facefuck you with an outstanding bbbjtcnqns would move you up a several notches. Greek is optional in my book although I feel most gals make too big a deal about Greek which if done correctly is not uncomfortable for the gal regardless of size of the guy.
Well the decision has been made! As soon as I get back from Austin I will be making the announcement! So Keep your eyes peeled, maybe pm me if you want to be 1st to know.

This is Exciting!
Why have to choose? Why not have it all? That's what the hobby is all about.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I like Greek in different positions.
I think I discovered my answer on my own guys, I changed things and no one wanted to partake so unless by special request I will be keeping things the way they have been.

I have had guys turn down bbbj and opt for CBJ because they prefer it.
Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
I have yet to encounter anyone who PREFERS cbj!
  • BWD80
  • 10-04-2011, 11:10 PM
From u?
Agree with Ava Love Why choose?