Another never ending story.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for pointing out the evidence that proves you are benighted jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're too stupid to realize that it was Gowdy's committee that found that document, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and several more like it. Hence, you'd be a jackass ignoramus when you stupidly argue that Gowdy, et al, "found nothing new", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Thanks for pointing out the evidence that proves you are benighted jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're too stupid to realize that it was Gowdy's committee that found that document, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and several more like it. Hence, you'd be a jackass ignoramus when you stupidly argue that Gowdy, et al, "found nothing new", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Seeing you did not read the link, either time you missed that was covered in #2 . So just keep bleating like the sheep you are. It is why you won't answer the question.
Seeing you did not read the link, either time you missed that was covered in #2 . So just keep bleating like the sheep you are. It is why you won't answer the question. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you now admit you lied and misrepresented the facts and that Gowdy's committee did discover and release previously unknown facts about Benghazi especially in regards to what Odumbo and Hildebeest knew and when they knew it.
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you now admit you lied and misrepresented the facts and that Gowdy's committee did discover and release previously unknown facts about Benghazi especially in regards to what Odumbo and Hildebeest knew and when they knew it.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No you dumb fuck, I answered the question for you seeing you lacked the balls to do it yourself.
No you dumb fuck, I answered the question for you seeing you lacked the balls to do it yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the congenital jackass that denied and continues to deny the evidence that underscores your innate imbecility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite your ignorant assertions otherwise, Gowdy's committee produced new and substantive evidence about Benghazi that was deceitfully hidden from the American public by Odumbo and Hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be the congenital jackass that denied and continues to deny the evidence that underscores your innate imbecility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Despite your ignorant assertions otherwise, Gowdy's committee produced new and substantive evidence about Benghazi that was deceitfully hidden from the American public by Odumbo and Hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on ranting you lying POS. You did not understand the Op, stepped in shit and keep repeating the same shit .
Keep on ranting you lying POS. You did not understand the Op, stepped in shit and keep repeating the same shit . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the proverbial jackass that has to be repetitiously hit in the head multiple times before you even begin to see and appreciate the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
IBIDiot! Breaking out the Merriam-Webster! The IBmeister! IBsyndrome!
What was "reveled", LittleEva, the Kansas Hillarybilly? Please tell us if you "no"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Mebbe EKIM had better be glad his mentor, woomby, isn't here any more, considering how woomby would jump on typos and harangue anyone that posted with them ! But since EKIM craves attention, mebbe that's what his mangling of the English language is all about ! Or it could just be that he's posting between working his " customers " down at the 'holes and hasn't wiped the man batter from his eyes when he posts ! Dunkin's glazed donuts have NOTHING on EKIM !
Mebbe EKIM had better be glad his mentor, woomby, isn't here any more, considering how woomby would jump on typos and harangue anyone that posted with them ! But since EKIM craves attention, mebbe that's what his mangling of the English language is all about ! Or it could just be that he's posting between working his " customers " down at the 'holes and hasn't wiped the man batter from his eyes when he posts ! Dunkin's glazed donuts have NOTHING on EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua