Trump's red line

That's an untrue and wholly dishonest statement, M T Brain Socket. It's an "open secret" that hildebeest was promised the 2016 dim-retard party nomination if she'd shut her miserable trap long enough to let Odumbo get elected in 2008, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where did I say anything about what timeline he may have ran? he has dabbled in politics for years and at one time would have been more likely to run as a Dem. Answer this do you think if he won as a dem the Reps would have supported him and the Dems argue against him?
Of course you didn't. They didn't have an ICBM that could reach us then. You really are a dumbfuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Earlier you said they could not hit us now, Fucktard.
Where did I say anything about what timeline he may have ran? he has dabbled in politics for years and at one time would have been more likely to run as a Dem. Answer this do you think if he won as a dem the Reps would have supported him and the Dems argue against him? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Are you suggesting that you meant that, at age 71, Trump would or could wait until he is 80 to campaign for office, pro-plunged-ass?
Earlier you said they could not hit us now, Fucktard. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
When did I say they couldn't hit us you lying Cocksucker? Busting SnitchFucks balls about his limp dick doesn't count. Nice try at trying to deflect from your idiotic statement about NK not bombing us during the last 3 Presidents. That's what a moron you are. You need a bomb first you halfwit.
If some nukes hit American cities would you complain that Trump didn't stop it by taking out the fat asshole leader Originally Posted by Stockinglover
FOURTH REQUEST TO THE OP (SNITCHFUCK): WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER STOCKINGLOVER'S SIMPLE AND DIRECT QUESTION THAT WAS ADDRESSED TO YOU WAY BACK IN POST #2 ???
  • grean
  • 08-09-2017, 03:34 PM
If some nuke hit American cities would you complain that Trump didn't stop it by taking out the fat asshole leader Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Obviously we don't ever let it get that close. However, like I said previously in this thread. It won't happen.

However, if we have intelligence of am imminent strike on us, whatever that looks like, absolutely we, as trump said show them fire and fury like this world has ever seen. Everyone else grab your socks!

I think we would do well to do as Bush did with Iraq and get a coalition of countries to agree on a military resolution prior to it getting that far. Nobody like uncle sam pissed off.

It's not going to get that far, again, can't stress that enough.

China absolutely doesn't want wwiii.

If it begins to look like America is gaining enough support in a coalition of nations to use military force, non-nuclear, or otherwise, and it will be other wise obviously, China will put the screws to NK's nuke program.
Are you suggesting that you meant that, at age 71, Trump would or could wait until he is 80 to campaign for office, pro-plunged-ass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why do you keep trying to add shit I did not say. I actually implied that in earlier times he could of ran as a Dem. Are you that fucking stupid or just trying to look that way?
When did I say they couldn't hit us you lying Cocksucker? Busting SnitchFucks balls about his limp dick doesn't count. Nice try at trying to deflect from your idiotic statement about NK not bombing us during the last 3 Presidents. That's what a moron you are. You need a bomb first you halfwit. Originally Posted by bambino
Post 54 in this thread you idiot. You love running your mouth but can't even remember what you posted 10 minutes ago.
Maybe you are like Sessions and "don't recall" Moron!
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...9&postcount=54
Post 81 in this thread you idiot. You love running your mouth but can't even remember what you posted 10 minutes ago.
Maybe you are like Sessions and "don't recall" Moron! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Check again you lunatic. Post #81 isn't mine. The more you post, the dumber you get. Please, carry on. Your stupidity is on full display!!!!
And remember, you need a bomb, to drop a bomb.
Obviously we don't ever let it get that close. However, like I said previously in this thread. It won't happen.

However, if we have intelligence of am imminent strike on us, whatever that looks like, absolutely we, as trump said show them fire and fury like this world has ever seen. Everyone else grab your socks!

I think we would do well to do as Bush did with Iraq and get a coalition of countries to agree on a military resolution prior to it getting that far. Nobody like uncle sam pissed off.

It's not going to get that far, again, can't stress that enough.

China absolutely doesn't want wwiii.

If it begins to look like America is gaining enough support in a coalition of nations to use military force, non-nuclear, or otherwise, and it will be other wise obviously, China will put the screws to NK's nuke program. Originally Posted by grean
The problem is Trump deals with other Countries like he is the Ruler of the free world. They do not like that bullshit. Virtually all of our past Presidents have shown respect and compassion to other counties. This fucker is off the chart when it comes to acting like a bully. Pretty much they hope he falls from grace. So if they get a chance to throw him under the bus we are fucked.

However, if we have intelligence of an imminent strike on us, whatever that looks like, absolutely we, as trump said show them fire and fury like this world has ever seen. Originally Posted by grean
You're naive and not paying attention, greenie-weenie. First you say it won't get close, then you explain what we should do if "an imminent strike" is likely.

In the past year, the Norks have developed mobile solid-fuel rockets. They can be hidden, moved and launched at a moment's notice. We will not have any advance intelligence as we assumed we would when we thought their long-range ballistic missiles were stationary and required time-consuming fueling on the launch pad using liquid propellants.
Check again you lunatic... The more you post, the dumber you get. Please, carry on. Your stupidity is on full display!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, MT Cranium is so clueless he even makes greenie-weenie look like a foreign policy expert!

This topic is way above both of their pay grades.
Why do you keep trying to add shit I did not say. I actually implied that in earlier times he could of ran as a Dem. Are you that fucking stupid or just trying to look that way? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was your premise that was fucking stupid, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest has been running for the presidency since at least 2006, M T Brain Socket, and her hubby was president until 2001, you perennial jackass. Which means that Trump "coulda done" a fucking thing on the fucking dim-retard ticket, as you fuckin' claim, without backlash from the Clintons is fuckin' ridiculous, M T Brain Socket.
And Odumbo was sitting on his fucking ass when Kim set off his first hydrogen bomb on Odumbo's watch in 2015, greenfag. Why the fuck didn't Odumbo use those fucking "diplomatic channels" you're talking about to head all of this off, greenfag. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cuase obama didn't CARE about dealing with the Kims..

Something? Like another war?

What do you suggest Jackie?

It is either negotiations or war. Originally Posted by WTF
And whe has negotiations with NK done diddly squat??

If Trump was a diplomat in the least he would first attempt to strike a mutually beneficial deal with him first. Then use force as a last but compelling resort.
So you effectively want us to BRIBE him et again, to play nice.. When all the prior ones did nothing to quell their craziness.

If it begins to look like America is gaining enough support in a coalition of nations to use military force, non-nuclear, or otherwise, and it will be other wise obviously, China will put the screws to NK's nuke program.
Green, that assumes NK will actually LISTEN To china.. Which at this stage in the 'game' i highly doubt.
It was your premise that was fucking stupid, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest has been running for the presidency since at least 2006, M T Brain Socket, and her hubby was president until 2001, you perennial jackass. Which means that Trump "coulda done" a fucking thing on the fucking dim-retard ticket, as you fuckin' claim, without backlash from the Clintons is fuckin' ridiculous, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is just the first thing I found but you really need to think a bit before you run your mouth.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-t...aign-timeline/