Msog

• Alli
  • 04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Either way is good for me, but I find that if the first round is over with quickly, it gives me time to get mine and then we atleast try for his second.
I'm 50 and I've never done a one shot. Was once with a provider who didn't offer MSOG -- my mistake; just a HH sesion-- but she happily gave me a hand job. If done two in HH many times. Anything less than 2 in an hours is really just a disappointment. I need to try for 3 in a hour and the question is where to put them. Traditionally, it has been CIM and then FS. Thinking about: CIM, then Russian, then FS. Or should it be: COT, CIM, CIVagina. Give me strength!
I'm 50 and have never had a msog session. I always schedule 1.5-2 hr sessions because it takes me so long. I've had well known providers just give up. "I've never had a man take this long" is something I've gotten used to hearing.
I'm 50 and have never had a msog session. I always schedule 1.5-2 hr sessions because it takes me so long. I've had well known providers just give up. "I've never had a man take this long" is something I've gotten used to hearing. Originally Posted by chuckfinley

Baby never give up, maybe you just need a lil extra TLC. Try a prostate massage and see how intense your Os can be...............Yum!
I'm 50 and I've never done a one shot. Was once with a provider who didn't offer MSOG -- my mistake; just a HH sesion-- but she happily gave me a hand job. If done two in HH many times. Anything less than 2 in an hours is really just a disappointment. I need to try for 3 in a hour and the question is where to put them. Traditionally, it has been CIM and then FS. Thinking about: CIM, then Russian, then FS. Or should it be: COT, CIM, CIVagina. Give me strength! Originally Posted by barondrandy
Believe me darlin, age has nothing to do with it, I know someone who is in his 70's and he always books overnights and I will wear him out...and I like the way you think cot, cim, fs..you name it I like it..though since I am a Certified Cum Slut..I like it in my mouth but hey Im versitile...
Prostate massage? No thanks. The problem is frequency, not intensity. But I do appreciate your concern
It's not the quanity. It"s the intensity. I have no problem with msog and have done as many as 7 in two hours but that was a night we just wanted to find out how many I could do. I would trade all seven for one or two really intense ones. Those are the ones I remember
7 Damn sugar, you were feeding her well that night...............But yes good strong long Os beat the quick ones, when you have the means to reach them. Save the quickies for when your along.
I love going slow, stopping, going quickly, stopping, using my powerful kegel muscles to run the show a bit, use my hand and mouth so that thie one MSOG during the session will blow my client's head clean off...maybe a couple times I had to pick it out because it landed in another room and God forbid rolled down the stairs out to the yard haha!

While some men like smaller, shorter quickies in an hour Iike the drawn long out session where, after the soul-searing orgasm, the man lies back down and sighs, a look of utter erotic contentment on his face.

The Bliss of ZENNNNN Originally Posted by alluringava
Ava,

If you PM me, I'll come runnin' toward this soul-searing orgasm you speak of. Can you really deliver on this or are you expecting us to stick with the quickies? Name the time and place, Ava...I'll loan you my soul for the hour.
Thanks for all the great posts. I have had sessions where we finish goin to the door and guess what start all over. It dont matter to me what kind of session as long as it is an awesome one.