Review: Brandee69-no show

Don't be on my side ... Very dangerous... U may make enemies with ugly ladies..

(Just talking abt ugly personalty...lol) Originally Posted by eng

He's not on your side. He saying that Slubby is right about Jules being right about it being best to ignore you.

Hope this helps clear that up for you.
If you would quit talking about people, when it's not necessary, on a public forum, just to be hateful, then not expect repercussions, you're crazy. It's easy to find anyone on here since they book dates, do outcalls, incalls, and post ads to render services. It never ceases to amaze me that once you trip the trigger of the wrong person, you're going to be screwed the other way eventually. Originally Posted by LickerLicense
What's the matter old guy from Fort Worth? Trying to self promote your hate?
What's the matter old guy from Fort Worth? Trying to self promote your hate? Originally Posted by Boltfan
^^^^^^^^
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...!
I'm sorry about your daughter, Brandee. Very scary. I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.
Ummmmm....RexDutchman is the op of this thread. He is the one who wrote the meaningless premature NCNS. Yet somehow the three gay swinging dick village idiots (Midgetwrestler, Eng and LickerLicense) needed some attention. Asked for it. And got it. Village idiots can be so entertaining sometimes.

Lickerlicence, of course I meant gay with the "happy" definition....like in the Flintstones theme song. **eye roll** You gay old fart from Fort Worth. BTW: I hear you are getting married again soon..........how do I know? I heard your well educated black neighbors who can write proper english sentences discussing the legality of it. They told me that he is older and predjudice just like you.
  • L.A.
  • 08-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with what the OP posted. He did get a NCNS and he simply and factually reported it. In fact out of 6 pages that was his ONLY post.

Brandee had a reason for the NCNS. She said she forgot about the appointment because of RW issues which is fine and she apologized for that to the OP.

Seems to me this should be the end of it.
Yes, he technically did the right thing but why not get her side before putting all this in a review? She had a very VALID reason. I overslept last week, (not a morning person! ) and was terrified when I woke up that I would get flamed on Eccie. But I choose such classy, decent clients, it didn't even occur to him. I called him immediately and we rescheduled and it was all perfect. He will be WELL rewarded in his session and get a sizeable discount.
I feel like I got very lucky! But he was off work that day and didn't have a time problem and I do understand many clients have a small window of opportunity and I respect their time and make a point to be on time. With that one exception!
Yeah well if a provider was writing an alert on a hobbyist for a no show knowing his kid was put in ICU, I would think that would be a real bitch move on her part.
I think we all concur this whole thing could have been dealt with privately with a lot better outcome