BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2016 edition...

there is definitely an increase in activity... a lot of out of towners so be careful guys because they think they can outsmart leo, their words not mine...

just a couple tips... to the d-bag trolling in your brand new top down Bentley... not a wise choice dude... driving 60 iin 30 mph zones, weaving, u-turning and talking to every chick you see and mouthing at other guys will get you injured quickly... I was hoping and praying for leo today... hopefully they found you later after I stopped watching...

2nd... guys don't fucking stop on major streets to talk to SWs, pull into the businesses, like way into the business and make the whore walk to you... part of that is so you can assess the situation... the fucking morons stopping on walnut hill, royal and yes harry hines talking to girls what the fuck? pull into a business, park away from the road where we can all see you scamming a whore... if we can see you so can leo... pull in like your supposed to be there and then handle your business and don't fucking do your business right there either... I'm about to have to post some informational videos with some of the shit I'm seeing right now... don't fuck it up for the rest of us... I already lost hoasis I can't continue to have you fuckers mess up my whore flow...
dumb questions. What is SW?
For you guys that have KIK lil.miss.boo is a Hispanic girl with big tits. She is dts and DTF $60 for BJJJ CIM I didn't ask about cost on Cfs
Nice tits nice ass I think she has a belly cause she kept a button down shirt on.
Decent skills, she didn't stop till I was dry.
Found her on moco
She never seems to resond...
I've fucked miss boo for awhile her attitude is bipolar but nice ass.
goofy.go.214x is a good lay... listens well. Press on price and she will cave. Don is allowed don't ask to cip accidents happen is the motto😂
A SW is a streetwalker
Seems like lil.miss.boo turned her kik off...

Been scoping moco to find me a lil chola but no luck
Dennis was red hot with action this afternoon. Shoutout to the guy in the red truck who ran me off the road because he was doing a 180 neckturn looking for this stunning latina walking around.

Cream-pie in Fw is legit, not as thick as her pics
What time of day was it Red Hot?
I cruised this evening, but no latinas.

2nd... guys don't fucking stop on major streets to talk to SWs, pull into the businesses, like way into the business and make the whore walk to you... part of that is so you can assess the situation... the fucking morons stopping on walnut hill, royal and yes harry hines talking to girls what the fuck? pull into a business, park away from the road where we can all see you scamming a whore... if we can see you so can leo... pull in like your supposed to be there and then handle your business and don't fucking do your business right there either... I'm about to have to post some informational videos with some of the shit I'm seeing right now... don't fuck it up for the rest of us... I already lost hoasis I can't continue to have you fuckers mess up my whore flow... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Words to live by!
UTR, it was around 4pm.

Initial pass saw several 2 AA's and a latina, and looped back around to find 2-3 more. Traffic was very heavy making it a bit more difficult. It was like a damn feeding frenzy.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Dennis was red hot with action this afternoon. Shoutout to the guy in the red truck who ran me off the road because he was doing a 180 neckturn looking for this stunning latina walking around.

Originally Posted by dbjp101
These SW's lately are looking better than the women here, I remember about 10 years ago, my friend found a 10+ SW's,

We put out the bat signal and all the local horndogs came over to her in call and had a good time and were happy.