OBAMA: WANTS TO FORCE AMERICANS TO VOTE.

Ok I B riddle me this- since you are so much against the government "forcing" people to vote if they don't choose too or have the desire- what about the women in this country who don't want to be "forced" by the govt to go through a 9 month pregnancy that they choose not to have- you can't have it both ways pal. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You'd be the ass for ASS-uming that I want the government to do that, WE. And you'd also be the ass ASS-uming that the government has an obligation to penalize every taxpaying citizen with the costs of abortions resulting from irresponsible social behavior, WE. And you're also an ass for ASS-uming that Odumbo's current hypocritical stance on voter IDs is somehow directly related to the abortion issue, WE.
You'd be the ass for ASS-uming that I want the government to do that, WE. And you'd also be the ass ASS-uming that the government has an obligation to penalize every taxpaying citizen with the costs of abortions resulting from irresponsible social behavior, WE. And you're also an ass for ASS-uming that Odumbo's current hypocritical stance on voter IDs is somehow directly related to the abortion issue, WE. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you're good with private abortions then?
Ok I B riddle me this- since you are so much against the government "forcing" people to vote if they don't choose too or have the desire- what about the women in this country who don't want to be "forced" by the govt to go through a 9 month pregnancy that they choose not to have- you can't have it both ways pal. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Did anyone ever explain the birds and bees to you. Pregnancy is not the choice, sex was the choice and pregnancy is the result. Are you going to say that all sex is rape therefore involuntary? Rape, incest, child abuse is already covered by most laws. You're talking about a plain simple pregnancy caused by a poor CHOICE. I assume the child would like the option of being born and that is a choice as well. So you would take away the choice, and the life, of a child to repair the mistake made by the mother. Since you want to compare apples to oranges lets go further; someone chooses to get a large, ugly, distracting tattoo....on their face! They made their choice (like having unprotected sex) and now do you think that we should pay to correct their choice (or in the case of abortion, the baby pays the price).
Did anyone ever explain the birds and bees to you. Pregnancy is not the choice, sex was the choice and pregnancy is the result. Are you going to say that all sex is rape therefore involuntary? Rape, incest, child abuse is already covered by most laws. You're talking about a plain simple pregnancy caused by a poor CHOICE. I assume the child would like the option of being born and that is a choice as well. So you would take away the choice, and the life, of a child to repair the mistake made by the mother. Since you want to compare apples to oranges lets go further; someone chooses to get a large, ugly, distracting tattoo....on their face! They made their choice (like having unprotected sex) and now do you think that we should pay to correct their choice (or in the case of abortion, the baby pays the price). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey JD and I B were you both fathered by the same jackass. Not every pregnancy is the result of poor choice- you do know that Birth Control isn't 100 percent effective- there are some condoms that break. You two assholes just ASSume that every lady seeking an abortion is some whore who doesn't know who deposited their sperm- you know shit happens and people make mistakes. Just like when your parents had you by mistaken- trust me there's no way either of you dumb asses were a planned pregnancy.
So you're good with private abortions then? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
What they choose to do with their money and their conscience is their business, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Hey JD and I B were you both fathered by the same jackass. Not every pregnancy is the result of poor choice- you do know that Birth Control isn't 100 percent effective- there are some condoms that break. You two assholes just ASSume that every lady seeking an abortion is some whore who doesn't know who deposited their sperm- you know shit happens and people make mistakes. Just like when your parents had you by mistaken- trust me there's no way either of you dumb asses were a planned pregnancy. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You, WE, are the dumb jackass trying to argue that irresponsible social behavior isn't the basis for most abortions.

15 Abortions in 16 Years
By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES
ABC News
Oct. 14, 2009

Pro-life groups have been appalled and infuriated by a controversial book by Irene Vilar that chronicles her life as a self-professed "abortion addict," having had 15 abortions in 16 years....

"Getting pregnant brought a strange feeling: I could bring it on with nobody's permission and I could interrupt it with nobody's permission..."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Reprodu...ory?id=8826305
What would the penalty be for not voting?
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2015, 10:38 PM
What would the penalty be for not voting? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You would have to navigate a government website to find an Obama speech on freedom - it would last 3 hours, and you cannot fast forward it. You get your checkmark at the end.
You would have to navigate a government website to find an Obama speech on freedom - it would last 3 hours, and you cannot fast forward it. You get your checkmark at the end. Originally Posted by DSK
Ah. Trick answer. An Obama speech on freedom? Lol! There isn't one!
If he told them NOT to vote, they'd be lined up at the polls bright and early tomorrow. Like most republicans, they have no real thoughts on the subject, they're just against whatever obama is for. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Is that right, undercunt? And libtard dimocrappers like you are a font of deep, independent and original thinking, huh? Is that why you get your ass handed to you every day in this forum?

Here are some real thoughts on the subject. Some common sense thoughts. From a Republican. Named Peggy Noonan.

“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” he told an audience in Cleveland. Yes, it would. It would mean a lot of people who aren’t interested in public policy and choose not to follow it would suddenly be deciding it.

The way it is now, if you aren’t interested—and you have the right not to be interested—you don’t have to vote. If you are interested, you pay attention, develop political views, and vote. Making those who don’t care about voting vote will only dilute the votes of those who are serious and have done their democratic homework.

Most of us are moved by the sight of citizens lined up at the polls on Election Day. We should urge everyone to care enough to stand in that line. But we should not harass or bother those who, with modesty and even generosity, say they are happy to leave the privilege of the ballot to those who are engaged. Mandatory voting is, so far, the worst and most mischievous political idea of the year.

Mob rule
You idiot, how many illegals did this asshole just grant amnesty too, now he wants to force them to vote. Wonder who they would vote for.....Hmmmmm. Originally Posted by Das Riech

Maybe "Wiking" sounds better?
Its almost funny. WE lies about something that we said and then he argues with himself. I bet he even pats himself on the back for beating himself in an argument.

NO ONE, except you, said that these women don't know who the father is. What I said was that this women made a choice and they also know the odds on condom failure. They still made the choice just like a sky diver. There is always a chance for failure but the sky diver doesn't insist that someone else die breaking his fall.
WE lies about something that we said and then he argues with himself. I bet he even pats himself on the back for beating himself in an argument. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That describes a number of "Libtards" on here, and ..

.... one in particular who is not any longer!

Some of them even lie about what they said, to make a point, after their assess were handed to them. That's the internet and the first amendment.

Then they declare themselves "victorious"!!!!

Their own little "super bowl" with no refs, no scoreboard, and no rules.

The only place they can "win" ... and the only way they can "win"!
.... one in particular who is not any longer! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Rumor has it that unlike JLIdiot, the "one in particular" will be back soon!
I don't think JLIdiot went anywhere. Judging by the tone of the current doppelgänger, he'll be back in full bluster within a few weeks... As soon as his new friend from the AMP scene runs out of ruses...