Banning Requirements

Can you receive points for making a threat? Originally Posted by Ansley
Do you feel threatened?

I even deleted it then you posted. I just had to repost it.

Drama queen.
Wakeup...Message me and Ill tell ya what you get. Show me your points and Ill show ya mine.

Oh and for receiving unsolicited locker room info in an anonymous email from a no named person, and not even mentioning it directly at someone in a thread, just generalization not even exactly quoted, you get 5 points.

:Wakeup raises his hand:

I'm asking for it. What do I get? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Can you receive points for making a threat? Originally Posted by Ansley

Good thing we don't get points for drama
I do wish London would return sooner than later. I do find her point of view WAY helpful.

…lately thoughI have noticed her to lash out frequently; maybe she’s going through a tough time. Did post a thread in this section one and only time and she insinuated I might need therapy.

There'e pobably a back story im un-aware of.

Sooner than later!
I enjoy it when hookers get an overinflated sense of self...kinda like when they say that this board has no impact on their business, or how when they don't post the board goes dead...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thank you. I completely agree.
Calling a fucktard a "pussy" = 5pts

Thread hijacking = 5pts

General disrespect = 2pts

Telling a Mod to fuck off = 7 days in the cooler

Not that I would know from multiple infractions.......except for the "pussy" and the "fuck off" part......those were sweeeeet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh & Lets Not Forget Asking A Question In An Alert = 5 points & Probally for responding to this = 5 points lol
Hilarious @ Dearhunter and Olivia.
London has never really been on my must do list, she is a bit young for my taste, but I also am a defender of the underdog, so I have to admit that she is now moving to the top of my list, I have never considered her comments mean or spiteful, she just isn't willing to take a lot of BS
London has never really been on my must do list, she is a bit young for my taste, but I also am a defender of the underdog, so I have to admit that she is now moving to the top of my list, I have never considered her comments mean or spiteful, she just isn't willing to take a lot of BS Originally Posted by midrider
I agree with you. I will make no further comment on this issue though. I'm sure they're trying to get rid of me next. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
& I Am Right Behind You lol
I'm sure Mods have me on there radar after this thread!!
See the big blip...that's you, Shorty:
Attached Images File Type: jpg radar.jpg (10.4 KB, 155 views)
Charles. . . Yep! That's probably me. Except I'm like a Stealth Fighter LOL! Fast with only one missle to fire!!
Yes when London and I were banned I noticed that the site was EXTREMELY slow. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
I'm sorry BORING was a better word. Anyone ever tell you wikipedia was not a valid source?

Now....