Diner Dates

There is nothing better than sharing a nice meal with a beautiful, intelligent, charming and funny lady, followed by some amazing BCD time. It gives you the opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics, have a few laughs, and flirt outragously, all the while building the anticipation of what's to come. When the time comes for the physical portion of the evening, it is so much better than just jumping into the sack for a quick fuck. Of course, that's just my opinion. Not begrudging anyone else who prefers the proverbial "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", it's just my preference. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Prefers BCD activities first before going to dinner. Tends to get indigestion from eating.
While this is a "business" for most gals, I've found that time spent outside BCD helps to intensify the experience for both of us and increase the comfort level. That being said, since it is a business, anyone can charge anything they want for any arrangements and ultimately the market will determine if it's fair or reasonable or not. What I am not willing to pay for, someone else might be and power to them. However, if a gal really wants a dinner date, but is charging full or even a majority rate for that time as well, and she's not getting any of those, she may re-evaluate her rates.

When I am at home, a dinner "date" is not possible due to home commitments, but I occasionally do lunch, and when I travel for business also I have started identifying some possible candidates and I simply make the request that we have lunch/dinner, off the clock, if you will, followed by XX or XXX minutes BCD. I specifically avoid those ladies that specifically list a dinner date rate that clearly shows their desire is to be paid for dinner "time." The worst that has happened so far is a "no thank you" but I've had numerous "absolutelys" in response to my request.

It doesn't hurt to ask, and I would not consider this haggling, if she doesn't have a dinner rate posted.
What a great topic! I will be adding a dinner option to my menu as well... I realize how inconsistent I can be at times! great input and intel.... look for my new menu soon!
Wait. You post like this on two other boards? Hahaha! I love envisioning that. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Damn skippy...look around lol.

I agree with Shorty...my dinners are ALWAYS after, and my rates are spelled out so there is no confusion. If it's a 3 Hour Dinner, you get 90 min. of play FIRST, then dinner after...same thing with the 4 hour. It is always half and half, so I can't burn up 3 hours at dinner, and ooops you only get 20 min. of play.

I am not going to eat and drink, then have sex...will never happen.
No, this site is quite enough London Rayne for me, as captivating as you are.

But it's fun to think about. You constantly crack me up.
I can send you some material via email bwahahhaa.
Everything is based on time I thought. I thought that was what the agreement was and then whatever happens in that time is... well whatever happens. I've gone to numerous outings and trips with people before but my time was compensated for yes.
It "should" be based on time, yes, but not everyone operates that way. I charge a premium for sex...dinner, not so much.
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I am not going to eat and drink, then have sex...will never happen. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Everything is based on time I thought. I thought that was what the agreement was and then whatever happens in that time is... well whatever happens. I've gone to numerous outings and trips with people before but my time was compensated for yes. Originally Posted by exxotictaste93
NO ECCIE REVIEWS Half Hour $100 Hour $200

It "should" be based on time, yes, but not everyone operates that way. I charge a premium for sex...dinner, not so much. Originally Posted by London Rayne
THREE PAGES Of YES ECCIE REVIEWS NO Half Hour Appointments 1.5 $400-$500

I wonder what the difference might be?
The U has a very specific meaning to one of my ATF'S LOL The one who NEVER reads my posts!

Lahaina is now Lahainiiiiii (Geico Pig) She knows why!

Aloha SINS
Check out this clip from Horrible Bosses! I love movies... how about you Sins?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a movie. I'm not even sure if I've ever heard of the movie Horrible Bosses, but the clip was cute.

Ummm, are you saying I'm a crazy bitch???? Who the hell has been talking about me now?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q

Buck wrote this song for me. Just sayin.....
I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a movie. I'm not even sure if I've ever heard of the movie Horrible Bosses, but the clip was cute.

Ummm, are you saying I'm a crazy bitch???? Who the hell has been talking about me now?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q

Buck wrote this song for me. Just sayin..... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Let's put up the unedited version...

If your ever in Austin, I'll buy you dinner!
NO ECCIE REVIEWS Half Hour $100 Hour $200

THREE PAGES Of YES ECCIE REVIEWS NO Half Hour Appointments 1.5 $400-$500

I wonder what the difference might be? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Do perverted minds think alike? I thought the same thing!
Let's put up the unedited version...

If your ever in Austin, I'll buy you dinner! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Its a date! But be warned, I expect you to pay me to watch me eat
Its a date! But be warned, I expect you to pay me to watch me eat Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
What the hell.... I'll even let you super size your meal!