Lana is upsell hell

That explains everything......heh
BUT.. it appears she also left with his $500... who's the one with "low" education? Originally Posted by nuglet
Low education, or low class?

If a lady does her homework she need not even count the money. She will know the guy well enough to know he would not do that. That is, if you are a low volume provider.
(Edit by staff...... You know better and you know why....Take this elsewhere please -JaD)
Lana, honestly why do u keep posting....it seems as if your trying to prove something to these people who have already made up their mind about you. Im just saying if it isnt that serious to you. Leave it alone....you keep saying things like "i can suck a mean one" etc...okay is that necessary? It has already been established and recognized what the guys think of you. If it doesnt matter to you just leave it alone. You are making yourself look desperate and redundant. Im just saying. Originally Posted by Kammye

She can still sway the public opinion of the lurkers....That's where the money is......
Too bad she can't be kicked off Eccie and sent back to Backpage because really that's where she belongs. Originally Posted by carkido45

THE AGENCIES YOU PROMOTE ARE ON BACKPAGES....hahaha!
I can't see anything good coming from this for her, except Wakeup will still fuck her. But, will he hope to do it on bb's donation or his own? From this and the LA alert, she seems more ghetto tude than trailor park. Her posts clearly show a lack of education and an attitude of entitlement cause she's somewhat attractive and has a nice body. She insults other providers who don't upsell, then tries to speak for them. She clearly doen't understand this is a service oriented business and had no problem walking out with a guy's $500 without doing anything but being there. Had she not been trashed here her offer to give some back would never have happened. I wonder and doubt if that will ever happen.

As for what happened in LA, that was a snatch and grab she hasn't denied. While he blocked her from the door, he did not touch her. Having said that, his pride wont let it go and he's willing to spend more money on it. This chick is a low life in my eyes and I see a name change coming very quickly.
(Edit by staff.... You also know better... and also know why.....-JaD)
I guess so Sofia lol...

She can still sway the public opinion of the lurkers....That's where the money is...... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
You two should know MUCH better than this by now...... You are BOTH in the Spider Hole... this type of behavior belongs there please......

The Directive is STILL in place FYI.......

I think we are done here..... we have had all the information needed.... if we need more, we can start a new thread.....

JaD