Seriously MODS?

My goodness, ràwr!!
It's fine. I've actually had a professional job for the last 9 years. Lol. I do this for fun on the side. ) Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
And fun you are!

elg.......
who is this?
ohh hell

I don't care

here

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557756

I will still help

that's just in my nature
It's the Ghost of Thomas Jefferson. Don't bother researching it, just trust me on this.
It's fine. I've actually had a professional job for the last 9 years. Lol. I do this for fun on the side. ) Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
So you know the difference then!

I was starting to become concerned. Thank you.
I dooooo. But sometimes people make mistakes! It happens
Yes very good.
Yes, sensei. Donnnnng
Even better
This provider sounds like she does what she wants when she wants and sees who she wants to see. I want a provider who does what I want when I want and shows up. She sounds like she is not worth the aggravation. Off my list. You call her and she is not available or does not answer the phone. How the hell can you plan anything? Not even sure when she works. Lots of providers out there that want money and are available with set hours you can see them. Its rude playing telephone tag and phone games. Then not showing up? Wow.
is elcipse pronounced like shit lips? Whew
  • Chloe
  • 01-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I don't know the lady that the review was written about or the man who wrote it but I can see both sides. A. the lady was right it was not a review, no appointment took place. B. He was upset he was cancelled on and did his own sort of alert. So I would suggest to write those things in the men's lounge like the ladies do in the powder room. I think it all comes down to writing about stuff in the proper areas.
This provider sounds like she does what she wants when she wants and sees who she wants to see. I want a provider who does what I want when I want and shows up. She sounds like she is not worth the aggravation. Off my list. You call her and she is not available or does not answer the phone. How the hell can you plan anything? Not even sure when she works. Lots of providers out there that want money and are available with set hours you can see them. Its rude playing telephone tag and phone games. Then not showing up? Wow. Originally Posted by elcipse
awesome self blacklisting

so is this your only review??
I don't know the lady that the review was written about or the man who wrote it but I can see both sides. A. the lady was right it was not a review, no appointment took place. B. He was upset he was cancelled on and did his own sort of alert. So I would suggest to write those things in the men's lounge like the ladies do in the powder room. I think it all comes down to writing about stuff in the proper areas. Originally Posted by Chloe
hay, I know that bartender