The Art Of An Introduction Letter

We like our cock teased! Originally Posted by WTF
Word!
We like our cock teased! Originally Posted by WTF
What he said. I think we could manage to bear up in return for more pictures.

And following on SR - you start your website with a letter writing contest for your next suitor ... or auction off spots on the waiting list!
I get it.
If I want a Chevrolet Cobalt, I can simply send off a small note. But if I want to buy an Aston Martin DB9, then I need to write a very nice letter.
Money by itself is not enough.
  • Eliza
  • 01-09-2010, 08:52 PM
What he said. I think we could manage to bear up in return for more pictures.

And following on SR - you start your website with a letter writing contest for your next suitor ... or auction off spots on the waiting list! Originally Posted by Tim the Enchanter
Instead of pay 4 play, it's prose 4 play.

Oh gosh. . . that was cheesy.
Instead of pay 4 play, it's prose 4 play. Oh gosh. . . that was cheesy. Originally Posted by Eliza
We expect no less than cheesy!
Instead of pay 4 play, it's prose 4 play.

Oh gosh. . . that was cheesy. Originally Posted by Eliza
Surely you'd accept poetry, if it was especially ripe.
I personally very much appreciate a thoughtful introduction letter. Without fail, when someone has taken the time to write one, we've hit it off tremendously well.

It shows that someone appreciates the experience we're going to have by really making a concerted effort to establish a connection from the beginning.

I always thank someone for taking the time to introduce themselves, and very much encourage it on my website when someone is going to write me for the first time.

I understand that some men aren't maybe used to writing many emails or perhaps are just plain nervous. I don't fault someone if they don't write much. But when the opportunity is there, I think a longer message with thoughtful information can bode very well for a wonderful beginning!
getting back on point....

i write an "un-cover" letter - letting the woman know how i found about her; what i surmise based on any of her reviews, website(s), post(s); when i would like to come visit her; questions about general location [if not totally obvious from reviews, websites, ads, etc.]; my screening info [more if she so requests], and a "looking forward to meeting you" kind of closing.

about 3 paragraphs + screening info.

have yet to have a woman say "that's way too much info, pmd. buzz off!!"

now, what get's me sometime [but i let it slide over me] is the two-liner or less response - like "sounds great. call me" or "ok, text me." or "when are you available?"
at least it isnt a stock response [or is it??].
It's a stock response that requires typing out LOL

Interesting point, that the other side of the fence can be guilty of it.
It's a stock response that requires typing out LOL

Interesting point, that the other side of the fence can be guilty of it. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I like this Lauren!
I like this Lauren! Originally Posted by atlcomedy
yay I got applause from atl! Almost as good as an orgasm
Group hug.
yay I got applause from atl! Almost as good as an orgasm Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Hmmm, seems to be a recurring theme of orgasms in your posts recently.

Originally Posted by terbul
I think she has been humping couches

Originally Posted by terbul
This is hardly a new theme in my life

I think she has been humping couches Originally Posted by pjorourke
I prefer armchairs.