Don't blame him, blame "naughty Shayla":
Shayla is ultra-naughty and started this thing back up early in the 'mornin. She needs a nice SPANK from mijo BCD! It's coming to you soon baby!

In other words, since Chica is gone this site has gone to shit with moderation.Was never too fond of JB BUT at least he wouldn't let a thread like this one go on in D&T.

LOL!

So you tell me where the conflict was in the thread I started?
The main subjects of the thread were women. Women that aren't on ECCIE
so what is the fuss about. No one was mentioned. I admitted the thread was hypocritical why keep going on and on about it? What's the goal here... oh wait from the posters in this thread - I know what's up *rollseyes* Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
This made me laugh out loud it is funny. Originally Posted by simpleton
Lol. it was funny!
In other words, since Chica is gone this site has gone to shit with moderation.Was never too fond of JB BUT at least he wouldn't let a thread like this one go on in D&T. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Explain to me again how that is? And how many "FU" PMs and post did Chica get on your behalf? Just curious....... And also while we're on it.... why does this thread deserve to be closed? Moderation means to keep shit from running aground..... not bringing threads to a halt at the whims of members.

Moderating:
1. kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a moderate price.

I think the Mods here are doing a great job btw.....

JaD
Explain to me again how that is? And how many "FU" PMs and post did Chica get on your behalf? Just curious....... And also while we're on it.... why does this thread deserve to be closed? Moderation means to keep shit from running aground..... not bringing threads to a halt at the whims of members.

Moderating:
1. kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense: a moderate price.

I think the Mods here are doing a great job btw.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
What the ef are you talking about?

BTW Have I not said LEAVE THE THREAD OPEN??
Since the mods don't want to close it after asking over and over again?

It's like you just type and don't read.
*sigh* I guess I'll just post random pics since ads aren't allowed.
Oh yes there is.

One lives forever.

Huge difference.

In the number of views and intent. Intent being the key word. Being friends with a person by defination means there is gossiping going on. That is just a fact. But posting that gossip on the internet to strangers is a whole 'nother matter. Originally Posted by WTF
true. hopefully not to be OT too much but did anyone of you guys see that video where a father shoots his daughters laptop over an annoying facebook post?
true. hopefully not to be OT too much but did anyone of you guys see that video where a father shoots his daughters laptop over an annoying facebook post? Originally Posted by ninasastri
My dear Nina! Link please?
We are all hypocrites, including you and I.

Originally Posted by WTF
absolutely true....... btw: was eccie down for half a day? could not get online here or see the site?
What the ef are you talking about?

BTW Have I not said LEAVE THE THREAD OPEN??
Since the mods don't want to close it after asking over and over again?

It's like you just type and don't read. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Its funny you say that....

You have asked "over and over again to have this thread closed".... my question is (since the guidelines of the board on this matter are clearly posted within this thread) why does this thread merit closing? That is all I was saying there..... And my other question is: How is closing threads at the whim of members considered "Good Moderating"?

JaD
absolutely true....... btw: was eccie down for half a day? could not get online here or see the site? Originally Posted by ninasastri
I got a text message saying it was down yesterday but didn't notice it. I know today it crashed big time.

So you tell me where the conflict was in the thread I started?
The main subjects of the thread were women. Women that aren't on ECCIE
so what is the fuss about. No one was mentioned. I admitted the thread was hypocritical why keep going on and on about it? What's the goal here... oh wait from the posters in this thread - I know what's up *rollseyes* Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Wait the main subjects of this thread weren't women..... Or was it? We'll never know
Wait the main subject in this thread wasn't women..... Or was it? We'll never know Originally Posted by mojojo213
Actually the main subject wasn't.
@JaD

What is a Houston mod doing in National giving out rules advice. You shitting in someone else's bed?