Here we go again...gun control.

The ASVAB? Took the first time when I was a high school sophomore. I scored a 96%. The next year, 97%. As a senior, 99%. Took when I got to boot camp and scored a perfect 100%. They made me take it again by myself and scored 100% again.

You got anything else you want me to take?
The ASVAB? Took the first time when I was a high school sophomore. I scored a 96%. The next year, 97%. As a senior, 99%. Took when I got to boot camp and scored a perfect 100%. They made me take it again by myself and scored 100% again.

You got anything else you want me to take? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You know you can't score a 100 on the ASVAB.... highest score is a 99... because that means your score is better than 99% of all other test takers.

But they probably graded you on a curve against the Marines so...
... No doubt Lucas coulda taken it... Get a 110% score...

#### Salty
Hope you law abiding gun owners are paying attention to all the dead schoolchildren today in Texas.

Dead at the hand of an 18-year-old.

And enabled by lawmakers who refuse to lift a finger to prevent this shit from happening.

Look on the bright side, boys! It's only Tuesday. By week's end there'll likely be another school massacre or two. Gotta git 'er done before the term ends.

Another sad day in America.
... You seem disappointed... Either-way you care to look at it.

### Salty
... You seem disappointed... Either-way you care to look at it.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty, you are WAY over the fucking line.
Did the gun walk in armed with an 18 year old soulless individual or did an 18 year old soulless individual walk in armed with a gun. Only asking because my gun might be lazy or a Demonicrat (difference?) because it never goes anywhere on it's own volition.
Hope you law abiding gun owners are paying attention to all the dead schoolchildren today in Texas.

Dead at the hand of an 18-year-old.

And enabled by lawmakers who refuse to lift a finger to prevent this shit from happening.

Look on the bright side, boys! It's only Tuesday. By week's end there'll likely be another school massacre or two. Gotta git 'er done before the term ends.

Another sad day in America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what a snide bullshit post. and you would have prevented this how exactly?

Freed slaves got their freedom. Democrats wanted gun control.
Freedmen got the right to vote. Democrats wanted gun control.
Black men marched for their rights. Democrats wanted gun control.
Charles Whitman murdered people from the tower. Democrats wanted more gun control.
JFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
RFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
MLK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Columbine Massacre happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Sandy Hook happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Pulse Nightclub happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Las Vegas happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Park High School happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
This happened in Uvalde and before the bodies are cold, we have democrats demanding the same old, failed ideas from years ago. Our own little ghouls (living beings who used to be human who eat dead humans) are posting the same old, tired rhetoric. If it was in my power, I would ban you for wasting our time.

Maybe we should try something different...but that is a discussion for another time.
Salty, you are WAY over the fucking line. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Hmmmm... Maybe you're right, Yssup. ... I take it back.
But no need for you to "predict" another shooting.
Shitty comments tend to draw MORE shitty comments.

### Salty
... Hmmmm... Maybe you're right, Yssup. ... I take it back.
But no need for you to "predict" another shooting.
Shitty comments tend to draw MORE shitty comments.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No shit.
A lie detector test.

I like the way you try to prop up your bullshit. In the real world, if you had scored a 96%, the recruiter would have done everything in his power to talk you into carrying your score over since the chances for improving your score is pretty slim. Moot point though. Sappster is correct. A 99% is the highest score. Plus the test isn't accepted as a valid test for determining IQ (obviously and unlike the pre-1980 GCT test administered by the military).
Just a typical stollen glory story. Why would you even mention it? Besides the fact being this is an anonymous hooker board?
Just keep lying about the normal shit you usually lie about.

Stop lying about your service record. You disgrace yourself and put any "service" you may or may not have performed in doubt.
It would be best if you removed your avatar since it's unlikely anything you have claimed is true. It is all tainted by your lying piehole.
Because if you lie about your service record, you'll lie about anything (and you have).

You got anything else you want me to take? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Is Barley in trouble here ?
Is Barley in trouble here ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

No. are you?
Of course it's for another time.
A few questions.
1. What are the repub ideas to address the shootings?

2. When will they discuss this problem? They never seem to get around to it.

3. Why do you think talking about the issue is the same as passing more gun laws? According to you, that's all that the dems do.
So what would you propose?

4. What gun control laws were passed after each of the incidents you mentioned?

This is a trick question for barley boy. He can only repeat his bullshit comparisons and talking points.
Other than new laws (which are generally pointless), who, on the right, has an idea other than turning schools into fortresses? Turn grocery stores and Walmarts into fortresses too?

Funny how a lying moron like you would ban someone for exercising their freedom of speech but you insist a 18 yo should be able to buy any type of firearm he wants? Seems if that one little factor, being 21, would have been in place, there would have been 3 more years for a bad actor to keep from revealing himself. Would he have made it?
We'll never know.
If you won't put 21 age to buy guns, what will you put on the table?
You whine current laws aren't enforced, that age thing is easy to enforce. If that 18 year old is in the military, he can buy a gun. The idea that someone like you could buy a gun at 18 is a scary thought.

Freed slaves got their freedom. Democrats wanted gun control.
Freedmen got the right to vote. Democrats wanted gun control.
Black men marched for their rights. Democrats wanted gun control.
Charles Whitman murdered people from the tower. Democrats wanted more gun control.
JFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
RFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
MLK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Columbine Massacre happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Sandy Hook happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Pulse Nightclub happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Las Vegas happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Park High School happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
This happened in Uvalde and before the bodies are cold, we have democrats demanding the same old, failed ideas from years ago. Our own little ghouls (living beings who used to be human who eat dead humans) are posting the same old, tired rhetoric. If it was in my power, I would ban you for wasting our time.

Maybe we should try something different...but that is a discussion for another time. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn