Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

Whispers and z have both stated more than once that the majority of action does not get reviewed/reported here.
You've been busy posting on several threads today...
Are we to surmise you don't get any pussy?
That would be logical,no? Originally Posted by Observing
That would be well played if all I posted about was the big bad meanies; however, what you and I post about is vastly different. I enjoy posting about quality sluts and trolling lame providers. My logic is founded on the fact that all you post is butthurt from the men. Keep it up, I'm sure all your fellow hookers enjoy your pink knighting.
That would be well played if all I posted about was the big bad meanies; however, what you and I post about is vastly different. I enjoy posting about quality sluts and trolling lame providers. My logic is founded on the fact that all you post is butthurt from the men. Keep it up, I'm sure all your fellow hookers enjoy your pink knighting. Originally Posted by russellevans
Ohhhhh Pink Knighting I like that
That would be well played if all I posted about was the big bad meanies; however, what you and I post about is vastly different. I enjoy posting about quality sluts and trolling lame providers. My logic is founded on the fact that all you post is butthurt from the men. Keep it up, I'm sure all your fellow hookers enjoy your pink knighting. Originally Posted by russellevans
I wouldn't mind being rated that way I know where I need to improve and where I'm insanely good at :-)
But isn't that fair only if the man has actually seen the provider?
But isn't that fair only if the man has actually seen the provider? Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Yes and No.
Reviews are written when you saw a Lady (or TS)
Decisions to see a hoogar are made on many factors.
The polls probably had a good mix of actual encounters, research, post behavior, and reaction to this particular poll and a lot of "preferences"
But isn't that fair only if the man has actually seen the provider? Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
reviewing her skill set is certainly reserved for a guy that has been with a whore....

researching a whore, assessing her appearance, reading of other's encounters with her and in some cases seeing her interactions here on the board with others is at times enough for a guy to know he wants nothing to do with a woman....

For some it is about price..... The whore might want $300 and the guy is not interested but WOULD see her at $200.... This is a business and price is a mitigating factor that overcome other issues at times....

Some issues can't be overcome.....
Thank you for the Insight pretty interesting
6000+ view counts.... not bad for a ThreAD
Dara-Malaika
reviewing her skill set is certainly reserved for a guy that has been with a whore....

researching a whore, assessing her appearance, reading of other's encounters with her and in some cases seeing her interactions here on the board with others is at times enough for a guy to know he wants nothing to do with a woman....

For some it is about price..... The whore might want $300 and the guy is not interested but WOULD see her at $200.... This is a business and price is a mitigating factor that overcome other issues at times....

Some issues can't be overcome..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Some issues can't be overcome....."
Yeah,like morbid obesity and lack of "performance" thereof...