Are you hearing me now Mods?

PistolPete is only the greatest newbie modtarderator to ever serve on a SHMB, with a threAD to prove it.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=508038

NiblitPrincess must want this whore for his stable.
Ah yes, makes total fucking sense that I would out men for money who know where I live. Logical.
LINKS? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Here you go...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=508038
Ah yes, makes total fucking sense that I would out men for money who know where I live. Logical. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
What happened to deleting your account? I thought you felt "unsafe" on this site.

Yes, total fucking sense. How long have you been out of that apt here in Austin? When did you "move" I know that story too. Stop playing the victim.

Remember when I stayed at your place? Should I bring up that sugar daddy? How you told him you needed that 600 or you would ruin his life. I was there! (and don't forget he was a really good client of mine)

I feel like if you were so concerned about your safety and your real world info when someone asks to get their account deactivated for those reasons THEY MOVE ON.

I'm just saying, don't beg for people to kiss your feet when you are guilty yourself.
What happened to deleting your account? I thought you felt "unsafe" on this site.

Yes, total fucking sense. How long have you been out of that apt here in Austin? When did you "move" I know that story too. Stop playing the victim.

Remember when I stayed at your place? Should I bring up that sugar daddy? How you told him you needed that 600 or you would ruin his life. I was there!

I'm just saying, don't beg for people to kiss your feet when you are guilty yourself. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Sounds like Jessica is scandalous. I looked it up. Seems to go to her sugar baby hustle, Nothing personal I could see.

Probably a sugar daddy she scammed posted it.
Look at that ^^^........a sheep is starting to get his cat groove back.

I would not have posted it out in the open as Spice has done (but, the whore didn't call me out in public forum).

The whore has her answer. There is no violation, and there will be no edit.

The whore has asked to have her account deleted. ECCIE does not delete accounts.

The whore can have her account disabled. You will still be able to talk about her. She will not be able to respond (although, with all her white knights, she may not need to).
This is going to piss some people off but hey...

JR very much did leave herself open to this. Over a year ago when I was considering seeing Jessica I saw she had a twitter and checked it out. Using some very basic search techniques I was able to find the connection between her "professional twitter" and the outing material that I am absolutely not going to mention. It took me less than five minutes. Now that's saying how you left yourself open to it but as far as deserving it?

Also yes.

While browsing your twitter I saw how you posted a mirror selfie a prospective client sent you. You posted the dude's fucking face to your public twitter. And now you're screaming about outing? Really? To say nothing about the fact that you're throwing your tantrum in the most attention grabbing way possible, which is the exact attitude that got you into this mess in the first place.

Also. Lol. I'm not even the first person to bring this up. If what Selina says is true (and I have no reason to doubt her) then you're not just careless you're actually BSC malicious. I have to hand it to you: you've got balls to threaten to ruin someone's life when they know where you live. Stupid. But ballsy.

Hey Selina, we've never met but if we ever do (or I somehow recognize you on the street) and some dude insists on giving you a high-five you'll know it was me.

Remember when I stayed at your place? Should I bring up that sugar daddy? How you told him you needed that 600 or you would ruin his life. I was there! (and don't forget he was a really good client of mine)

I feel like if you were so concerned about your safety and your real world info when someone asks to get their account deactivated for those reasons THEY MOVE ON.

I'm just saying, don't beg for people to kiss your feet when you are guilty yourself. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
@Killeeninformer2

Don't worry about what people think, I've learned you can't make everybody happy. I speak my mind. The truth. I've lost a lot of good clients because of jessica. I mean damn do I want a hooker or my wife and kids? I'll take my family. Anyway, I know a lot about Jessica probably more than she thinks. But like i said men talk and this eccie world isn't as big as she made it seem to be. I don't out people and never will, too much work honestly lol

Yes, I've also seen her old Twitter posts and half of the stuff I wonder if the men know she's posting it. Not everybody has twitter. I talk shit on my Twitter I'll admit that but never will I put a clients face, number or real world info. Karma karma karma and it looks like it's catching back up to her.

Hell yeah! I love high fives from random people lol it makes my day! But you have to promise to check out my ass when I walk away
The vultures gather for the feast.
Look at that ^^^........a sheep is starting to get his cat groove back.

I would not have posted it out in the open as Spice has done (but, the whore didn't call me out in public forum).

The whore has her answer. There is no violation, and there will be no edit.

The whore has asked to have her account deleted. ECCIE does not delete accounts.

The whore can have her account disabled. You will still be able to talk about her. She will not be able to respond (although, with all her white knights, she may not need to). Originally Posted by dearhunter

So is that a complement? Please say it's so!
The one thing that I'm getting from this thread is that Selina is one cool ass chick that has been on my tdl for far too long. Saving up pennies for a future high five. I tend to go the fff route, but Selina is definitely not one to forget.
The one thing that I'm getting from this thread is that Selina is one cool ass chick that has been on my tdl for far too long. Saving up pennies for a future high five. I tend to go the fff route, but Selina is definitely not one to forget. Originally Posted by jrs78atx
Lol well thank you, I try.

Oh no! Don't forget me, anything for selinaaaa
The vultures gather for the feast. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Baby seal clubbing time?
Lol

The vultures gather for the feast. Originally Posted by dearhunter