Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

Well how about using your considerable linguistic skills to bring some of your fellow BSC Trump loyalists out of ignorance and into crystal clarity in thought and word, IBH?

In fact, this could be a career opportunity for you. You might even get the opportunity to convince DOTUS that words matter if yo7 want to be taken seriously.

Do your part to make America coherent again.

Might even get you a mettle from the Orange Sphincter. (Hahaha)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I did America a royal favor when I voted against the hag with a sweat rag who criminally wiped computer hard drives after the were subpoenaed.
I did America a royal favor when I voted against the hag with a sweat rag who criminally wiped computer hard drives after the were subpoenaed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Deflecting from the very issue you brought up, IBH.

Surprise. Hijacking your own hijack.

Day 3 continues....

Deflecting from the very issue you brought up, IBH.

Surprise. Hijacking your own hijack.

Day 3 continues....

A half does not constitute a whole. One should use the correct words if they mean to be taken seriously. Ocasio Cortez failed at intelligent debate when she claimed that the "three chambers of government: [are] the presidency, the Senate, and the House." Some here are following her lead. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Only half-ass ignoramuses attempt to defend people with half a brain.
A half does not constitute a whole. One should use the correct words if they mean to be taken seriously. Ocasio Cortez failed at intelligent debate when she claimed that the "three chambers of government: [are] the presidency, the Senate, and the House." Some here are following her lead. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Only half-ass ignoramuses attempt to defend people with half a brain.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Perjorative, IBH.

Why do you think of my idea to help your fellow loyalists ?
Perjorative, IBH.

Why do you think of my idea to help your fellow loyalists ?
It's your dis-loyalists that are in serious need of help.

A half does not constitute a whole.

And every successful 8th grade Civics student knows that the U.S. has a bicameral Congress for its legislative branch, and that same successful student also knows that the House alone, without the Senate, does not constitute a "branch" of government.
^^ your assuming some people here made it through 8 th grade (LOL)
It's your dis-loyalists that are in serious need of help.

A half does not constitute a whole.

And every successful 8th grade Civics student knows that the U.S. has a bicameral Congress for its legislative branch, and that same successful student also knows that the House alone, without the Senate, does not constitute a "branch" of government.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I’m sad, IBH, that you refuse to help make this forum great again.

For the record, Texas 8th graders didn’t have civics when I was in school or when my children were in school. Why are you talking about 8th graders anyway? Is they even allowed?
^^ your assuming some people here made it through 8 th grade (LOL) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
LOL. Not at all.
I'am so proud of you mystic! You get a that a boy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks WD Originally Posted by themystic

shouldn't that be "you get an atta boy?

frankly TM you don't deserve it.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........w hew that was a close one. I almost relapsed but didn't. Only by the grace of God. Thanks for talking me off the ledge WD Originally Posted by themystic
shouldn't that be "you get an atta boy?

frankly TM you don't deserve it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Now Now. Its baby steps. Libs have a learning curve...
I’m sad, IBH, that you refuse to help make this forum great again.

For the record, Texas 8th graders didn’t have civics when I was in school or when my children were in school. Why are you talking about 8th graders anyway? Is they even allowed?
When you were in school, the Founding Fathers had the document published and circulated in local newspapers before it was voted on for approval. It is now as it was then, the legislative BRANCH of government is bicameral: divided into two parts -- the House and the Senate. When considered alone, neither the House nor the Senate comprises the whole legislative branch.
You’re now arguing In your spare time. With yourself! YOW!

Like you said, a successful 8th grade civics student knows what you’re squawking about. I don’t see anybody in here disagreeing with that. Certainly not to the point where you have to do the old broken record in Hyde Park bit again.

Give it a rest, amigo.

(Welcome folks, to Day 4 of IBH’s first named Meltdown of the 2019 season. It’s a Cat I Meltdown, but is intensifying over empty posts and tedious topics and is expected to end as a noisy Cat 3 Meltdown, followed by an abrupt getaway in a late model HUFF. )

(Welcome folks, to Day 4 of IBH’s first named Meltdown of the 2019 season. It’s a Cat I Meltdown, but is intensifying over empty posts and tedious topics and is expected to end as a noisy Cat 3 Meltdown, followed by an abrupt getaway in a late model HUFF. ) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why are you the only one counting??

BAHAAAAA
^^ your assuming some people here made it through 8 th grade (LOL) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I B is certainly not one of them. He is contradicting his own self repeatedly and is way too half witted & ignorant to realize it. If he did attend school it was wayyyyyy back in the early 1900's when the curriculum was far less sophisticated.
why are you the only one counting??

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Go hide behind your ignore button, you have ZERO to contribute to this topic.