I am now a C Cup

WC and Cage have history together, only assistance I can offer is to fill up the ladies and WC can be the excavator

Ladies tell me my man juice is sweet, could be all the fruity drinks I like Originally Posted by BLM69
This entire thread has my gag reflex vurping almost as much as reading "Logans" old reviews.
I particularly like eating a freshly fucked woman right after she has worked out when the pheromones are very high and just licking her thighs, labia and armpits drives me wild and cream in her sweaty pussy or dripping out of her sweaty pussy or on her wet sweaty panties is a plus. Sweaty women are a taste treat head to toes even without cum
Blowing a guy in a steam room or sauna is yummy as well
Providers who do doubles with me in a MTSFF session,please don’t use any deodorant. You can use perfume but not in your armpits or around your pussy.
  • BLM69
  • 04-25-2021, 09:38 AM
This entire thread has my gag reflex vurping almost as much as reading "Logans" old reviews. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
The Logan stories showed me that you can be yourself in the hobby, so I ran with it
I do miss Logan... back in the old old days before I was Grace-- we'd talk back channel quite a bit. Very intelligent and tortured soul.
Pm me whitechocalate. Wife and I are interested.
Fill 'er up. So to speak.
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2021, 12:42 AM
Pm me whitechocalate. Wife and I are interested. Originally Posted by birdie99
WC needed for cleanup
I know many guys like to fuck coworkers or clients during the day now that warm weather is here but need a place to fuck her. You can use my place in north Dallas if you cream her and I get to lick your cock clean after you cum in her and I can eat the cream pie. I would also like to snowball the cream with either her or you or both. Snowballing cum with DFK is very hot with both women and men even after a blowjob.
If you do fuck your coworker, client or a random lover using a condom, that is ok if you don’t want to bareback her, if the female empties the condom on your cock so I can lick all the cum off your cock and balls and suck you dry and hopefully snowball with her and you. I would like to lick her armpits so she should not use deodorant and she can pee in my mouth if her bladder is full. The best time to possibly use my place is weekday early afternoon if I am not busy. The same offer goes for a provider. I would really like to snowball with both the guy and gal so everyone eats cum. It works best with passionate DFK
okay, I'm out.