Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Jason was wrong on so many levels.....Her posted Rate is 300...not 250.00 im with her it seems intentional he shorted her IE why bring out a TEN...either all twentys or 3 benjamins....No need for a TEN....Second NO means NO period end of story.....It takes a real douche to continue on after she says NO..If he was such a RESPECTED Gentleman he should of just walked away if it wasnt what he expected..Instead he forces himself on her and continues after being told NO...Thats just as low as low can get..
J. Gideon

Please don't torture yourself, honey. That's my job!

Pleasure is a sort of oblivion, a forgetfulness. Pain is remembrance, you cannot forget pain.

Yep this says all I need to know.... fuck you.
Agreed. I knew about it before the review as well. She did warn us a few days ago. It is US to encouraged her to go public. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I even notified a few select people I know before that and they told me to post info share..The ladies convinced me to put it out here..The support is nice & I Thank you all
Myself I am not one to pass judgement on others with out all the facts being known so will remain completly nuetral..
[QUOTE=ManSlut;1052350188]Well bojulay, maybe you need to reread the book before you write one...

Let's examine Kelsey's original post again 1st..."Secondly,he left and I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short..He called me as I was recounting the funds..He then stated he noticed he shorted me..I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date.."....Okay, point 1) he left 2) I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short 3) He called as I was recounting the funds 4) I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date

Now let's examine Jason's review - The last paragraph ROS content removed. The ROS is not open for discussion. -Matador
Well, my investigation calls BULLSHIT on his review and his fucking manners.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth[/QUOT

Her post made it look like her fee was 250.
Well, you don't seem like his type to beat T.C so it's easy to remain nuetral.
[QUOTE=bojulay;1052350624]
Well bojulay, maybe you need to reread the book before you write one...

Let's examine Kelsey's original post again 1st..."Secondly,he left and I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short..He called me as I was recounting the funds..He then stated he noticed he shorted me..I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date.."....Okay, point 1) he left 2) I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short 3) He called as I was recounting the funds 4) I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date

Now let's examine Jason's review - The last paragraph ROS content removed. The ROS is not open for discussion. -Matador
Well, my investigation calls BULLSHIT on his review and his fucking manners.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth[/QUOT

Her post made it look like her fee was 250. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Here is clarification my donation is 300
Kaylee,

I am just a laid back fellow that likes women and would like the oppurtunity to see you...
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Edge play is a HUGE fucking grey area. Dangerous and IMO, should NOT be entered into with just anyone. LOTS of communication and skills are needed to recognize the line between roleplay and reality, especially in those times when your partner can't convey certain things... like stop.

No one really knows what happened in there but them.

"He took a stun gun to the nuts at 2 feet away." .... oh, wait.. that's another thread.
Guys with this particular 'taste' should know better than not bring it up during the arrangements. That is something they all do to protect themselves and insure it truly is consent and everyone is on the same page. Assuming everything occurred the way it was posted, there was no excuse for not backing off when the no and stop was uttered. Even in the S/M world, there are clear lines not to cross.. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
^^Agreed.

He should have made sure his type of session was OK before he came over. I've had guys repeatedly ask me during a visit if it was ok, just to make sure my boundaries weren't crossed. No always means No, Stop always means Stop. What a creep.

Sorry it happened to you and I'm glad your OK.
I am really sorry that Jason treated you so poorly. I've met him socially and am in total shock that he behaved in this manner. Even if you realized what he expected during session, No means No! The hobby is supposed to be fun and I hate that certain individuals take it upon themselves to "F" it up. I am really glad that you were brave enough to post this. I know the men in his "clique" do not agree with his actions and are repulsed by your treatment. I hope you don't let the likes of him ruin Dallas for you. We really do have a lot of great guys here. Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Take care. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall, you always display the greatest wisdom and perspective in your thoughts. You show time and again that you have "it", And, I don't mean that in a perverted way at this time!
Agreed. I knew about it before the review as well. She did warn us a few days ago. It is US to encouraged her to go public. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It's a given I sure the hell encouraged her...

I read what she posted and I posted my opinion and thoughts.

I've never met him because I refused to.
But I can say after about a week of bullshit PM's, he was wasting my time and clearly appears to be a jerk.

I am into certain kinks and fetishes, within reason, but some of the things he was suggesting were hardcore, intense and just fucking sick.

Do I believe he did this to her?
Your Gawd Damn right I do!
He seems to be very fucking disrespectful.

To each their own fetish and what not...
There has to be respect, a level of comfort with the other person and boundaries!

If he would have passed my screening, stopped bullshitting and allowed to come see me, then attempted those things on me ... I can promise he would have been severely hurt, probably unconscious for the remainder of our session.
I am a crazy fucking bitch....smh....

He is wrong. Point Blank!

Sad that no one can "Hobby and have fun" anymore because there is always some fucking drama and bullshit!

And the "EGO" of some of these fucking dudes on here....
you have got to be fucking kidding me....

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! seriously?....

Kelsey, again, I hope your doing okay!
Kelsey, I've been following this story for a few days now in other forums. Thanks for being brave enough to post this and protect a ton of ladies that might have otherwise missed the info. I know from your other post on the subject that you were really torn about whether or not to post an alert. Let this serve as a reminder to providers and hobbiest alike, that this is a very risky business we are in. Just because we may be "well respected" providers or hobbiest, that should not diminish the amount of Due Diligence either one of us do.
"God don't like Ugly" Never fear, he will get his in one way or another.
It doesn't matter even if a provider knows in advance what to expect and agrees to the type of session and then changes her mind for whatever reason. No means No! You may get angry and you may feel cheated, but $300 does not buy you the right to beat a lady. If $300 is that valuable, you shouldn't be in the hobby in the first place. I don't know what the truth is in this matter, so maybe Jason did not do this. If he did though, it is despicable.
No surprise in the escalation, some folks get too drawn in and glorified for being well respected reviewers that this becomes life and they feel they can do as they please.

Sorry it happened to u