ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

Okay guys, every time you sweat, you need a shower. My So, always tells me she has never seen a man shower so much, but also, she has never met a better smelling man.
example. I shower in the morning, my guy is the thing i clean the most. For lunch, I go to the gym, then home for a quick shower, again my man is the thing i clean most. After leaving the officde, I usually work outside in the yard or playing with my child, then it is another shower before I go to bed.
some people in my past thought this was overboard, but my father raised me to believe, never go out in public, without looking your best, never dirty, hair messed up, clothes not nice.
I used to travel to central and south america a lot. the biggest complaint i heard a "Gringo"s is they didn't know how to dress, well I disproved that theory, so much in fact, a lady once asked me if i was gay, because i tried to always be dressed nice.
I told her "no", and asked her why, again, same answer, all gringo's dress so bad. if you f=dress bad, usually your hygeine is the same, just my opinion
I SAY A CLEAN CLIENT IS A HAPPY CLIENT!!
KISSES xox Originally Posted by Addison09
....and I say I am Wild With Joy....
  • krz
  • 06-14-2010, 01:25 AM
@Amaya..you are hot chic!
@Boardman, I will take airline miles transferred to my One Pass account in lieu for cash! but a dirty dick, never! Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Nicole, I just saw this thread...and,
Is this a little flirting going on between Nicole and Amaya or just Sis to Sis compliments??? I need to know because if you two would like to give it a go, I'm down. I've seen you Nicole several times and this would be sooooo HOT! Watching and enjoying you two in sexy, sensual motion enjoying each other, before I join in...Nicole, in case you don't see this reply, I will be in touch soon anyway and ask you personally...
I always want a good shower just minutes before a session. My ass is so hairy, when I wipe it's like trying to find Santa Claus' lips with a napkin!