He was Impeached

Good call.
You are a liar. I never said the quote you attributed to me. If I said it in this thread, even a douche-bag would link it.
Yes, you are lower than that.
I didn't present it as anything but show casing your "misinformation" in your post.
Once again you can't just use the info presented. You add, spin, and lie.

Once again you fail to refute any of the sources I quoted.

Can you sound more stupid than you have?

Of course you can.
I'm guessing he will call me a liar for mis-quoting him. "I never said President's should be impeached for making false statements", he'll say. Ah! But YES, you did! He'll figure out some way to look even more dumb than he did thinking he had actually posted evidence for impeachment. Another example of what TDS will do to the brain. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
His unsourced claims are factual?
Not the ones I posted a source saying otherwise.

And surprise, surprise.

Another non-link for your claims leaps up to present opinion as fact as he WKs for his "wife".
Blue Meanie is on ignore - but it is evident nothing HF or anyone else wrote in factual debate made a dent in the 'mmarxist' narrative . Originally Posted by oeb11
All I can say is once again you pull something out of your ass that has nothing to do with anything I've said.
Nothing you just posted is relevant to this thread.
This is more stupid than your usual post.

Anybody have any links to refute?
Didn't think so.
is BM sober????
since BM has likely never read the Constitution - and understood how it directs the country to operate its' government - perhaps BM would like to just go to DC and walk into the oval office and sit down to take control as POTUS - since there is a belief that 'impeachment' ended the Trump term of office as POTUS.

Let's watch and laugh! Originally Posted by oeb11
All I can say is once again you pull something out of your ass .... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How does that feel, Munchie?
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 11:02 AM
i would suggest in answer to Blue Meanies perseveration - that is must feel good - or the behavior would not occur!

And - try reading the constitution, BM - get some remedial reading courses if too difficult.

What does the Constitution say about impeachment of a president?
Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. ... The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Clinton was impeached but not convicted by the Senate .

Trump was impeached but not convicted by the Senate.

Can you begin to understand the process ?

Or - just walk into the White house and "Occupy the Oval Office" in execution of the impeachment.

see how far that gets One. Bring nancy and crying chuckie along with One.