Carson a compendium of anti-knowledge ...

Have you started paying yours back yet? Or is that next year after the election? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't take any, Medicare leech.
Didn't take any, Medicare leech. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are now claiming you didn't get assistance on your premiums? As for you other groundless remark .... I've paid in money for SS and Medicare, and still do, so if and when I get to get some of my money back ....I'll look forward to it.

That's consistent with your philosophy as stated by WTF, I noticed.

In the meantime, why don't you get busy doing something productive toward "drown proofing" Austin....at least volunteer to teach swimming ... or can you?
He's Black! Isn't that enough for you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you started paying yours back yet? Or is that next year after the election? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't take any, Medicare leech. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you vote Carson, your loan from the government to buy insurance might be forgiven .... but you may have to do community service work to repay it..... since you're not qualified to teach in public schools.
You are now claiming you didn't get assistance on your premiums? As for you other groundless remark .... I've paid in money for SS and Medicare, and still do, so if and when I get to get some of my money back ....I'll look forward to it.

That's consistent with your philosophy as stated by WTF, I noticed.

In the meantime, why don't you get busy doing something productive toward "drown proofing" Austin....at least volunteer to teach swimming ... or can you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Typical LLIdiot blather...

Medicare leech. You and your "parents!"

Been hanging out in Austin since before I was born, remember?

If you vote Carson, your loan from the government to buy insurance might be forgiven .... but you may have to do community service work to repay it..... since you're not qualified to teach in public schools. Originally Posted by LexusLover
His protégé can help him with that " community service " stint by opening a "franchise" for him to "manage" just like his protégé did for his protégé 's WK EKIM over in Kansas !
Ben Carson is NOT the problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMM7BPMTKEE
Still haven't figured out that new YouTube, have you, SLOBBRIN?