face sitting/smothering

• i8it
  • 05-25-2016, 03:08 AM
You should go to Houston during the winter months, because I winter at a nudist resort near there and would definitely pay for the pleasure of being under your ass for a few hours.
I'm surprised that not all women are into face sitting. I love it when a woman sits on my face.
agree dude love a juicy pussy grinding my face
Also curious about DFW providers into a real face sitting session, didn't see many replies.
That's hot skyler wish you could make down to San Antonio and smother me. Originally Posted by MemphisBlues
You could always come to me!
one of my favorites

being pushed on a bed and having a woman mount my face and make me lick her pussy and ass as long as she wants me to. even better when done by someone with a big booty or unshaven..

always on the lookout for this in austin Originally Posted by actionjackson647
I'm not unshaven (partially shaved) but i've visited Austin quite a few times.
I plan to be down there again much sooner than later so do keep me in mind.
Absolutely! I could do it all day! The lady would have to get tired of it first!
Absolutely! I could do it all day! The lady would have to get tired of it first! Originally Posted by terrier16973479
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before but ladies.... Leave the heels on when face sitting! Even more so high heel boots please! Pretty please? Don't make me beg. Ok maybe a little begging
From what I've come to learn, the hair on one's furry kitty captures all the sweet intoxicating pheromones which can certainly enhance the experience of being smothered by a wet juicy cunt.

one of my favorites

being pushed on a bed and having a woman mount my face and make me lick her pussy and ass as long as she wants me to. even better when done by someone with a big booty or unshaven..

always on the lookout for this in austin Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Lena - yes, absolutely, and smell is a big turn on for me! I love the smell of each and every single woman's pussy, subtly unique, yet all incredibly intoxicating...I'm seeing a sexy lady today that I've seen once before...and remembering the smell of her pussy as I ate her last time is making me hard now...I am going to have her sit on my face this time for sure, until she pours her juices all over me!
Now I'm hungry.
I love this when she does both positions north and south. True, foot love is my main thing but love being face fucked and its so really hot when she positions her ass right on my nose and grinds down on it. Can't get enough!
I would Love to sit on your face!
I can see myself getting a bit more wild while face sitting- I am more a sub then anything- I shall do as asked- now smothering would be a whole new thing for me and I would have to be told to start it--hopefully I will get to try it someday-
similar to being faced fucked- as long as it doesn't get really rough I am good to go-I love it!