Y'all r fucked up !!

This happens all over teh internetz during spring break Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

I new there was a catch
Go ahead WTF...ask her. How does she know she wasn't kidnapped or deported? Does she have some guarantee that the rest of us don't know about? Can she be sure that she's not sitting in some South American jail waiting for a rescue?

Go ahead...ask another set of inane queries. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Thank you so much RK, was feeling somehow compelled to answer WTF's post a few pages back... now if I can just ignore that last one... WTF amuses me most of the time, some days just don't feel like going down the rabbit hole with him. Sure it's fun when you do, but it is often as much carnival ride as discussion. Can't we just feel the large fonts right now and that interesting mine plotting my next journey.

To SNL I may have helped your friend on to her current vacation cruise and I'm sorry that you and Noami are feeling the loss. But the playing ground is a pretty level one here and she made her own choices. I've been banned for less and it really wasn't the end of the world as we know it. Just part of the SHMB game that is played at a little higher level here in WTF land.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 07:05 PM
. Sure it's fun when you do, but it is often as much carnival ride as discussion. Can't we just feel the large fonts right now and that interesting mine plotting my next journey.

. Originally Posted by Wayward

And just WTF is wrong with a lively discussion on a carnival ride?

....and please quit talking about my fonts, i'm a shy one I tell ya. and I can't see fer chit nor spell worth a damn.

Rudyard who was whining? Tell them there is no whining in baseball! I will tell them if you will just tell who the fluck it was!
And just WTF is wrong with a lively discussion on a carnival ride? Originally Posted by WTF
There is absolutely nothing "nothing wrong with a lively discussion on a carnival ride." Just as there is "nothing wrong with a lively discussion" at Taco Bell!

What is important is whether anything substantive results from the "lively discussion!"
Yo quero taco bell
  • Chloe
  • 03-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I am not on the banning side lol .. . .I don't know what happened but I value this girls feedback and I have never met her but I like her feedback all over the board. I don't know why she was banned and I guess I don't care. She may just get a naughty clientell . . .
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Yo quero taco bell Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some day WTF and I will collaborate on a book........we can't make this shit up.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Some day WTF and I will collaborate on a book........we can't make this shit up. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yea but I don't want it published 'tll all my bastard kids are dead.

I don't embarrass as easily.
*edit* just to lame to even comment about...
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 10:36 AM
*edit* just to lame to even comment about... Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yea but we could say that about all your posts!
I even had to hit the like button on that one.
I'm pretty new here and I have concluded this marathon thread! Wow! Any one person that receives this much attention is worth the run in my book! my word for the day "Purpose"!!! London bless you and i'm looking forward to your return.

In time of great anxiety we can draw power from our friends. We should at such times, however, avoid friends who sympathize too deeply, who give us pity rather than strength.
- D. Lupton
Any one person that receives this much attention is worth the run in my book! [/I] Originally Posted by LeeMarquee
.... right!
Some day WTF and I will collaborate on a book........we can't make this shit up. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You guys have to let me write at least one chapter with a firm commitment of no editing!