WTF! I got proposition for sounding.

Reminds me of burner testing in the 90s...not fond memories.
Not gonna lie, I watched his link yesterday & while yes, pretty cringe worthy, was also kind of oddly turned on by it. Would I participate? Not likely, I'd be too worried I'd cause permanent injury, but look at all the ladies out there willing to kick guys in the balls, I feel like there's probably no shortage of ladies willing to give it a go.

I was wondering if the OP dresses in white normally & what the attire of the ladies was that evening?
Glad you had fun.

I say "FUCK NO".

Just fuck no.
Op you just want attention. Go for it more power to you. In regards to your update. Nobody cares. If you have your gal. Why are you here posting this shit on a SHMB?
  • 3Sum
  • 07-27-2018, 09:50 AM
Some of you guys are really prude. I didn’t think I would hit a nerve on Houstonians, but I now beg to differ. I thought this was a coed discussion about sexual experiences so I posted this to see what kind of feedback I would get and it’s not very positive so far.

Some of you guys are really rude. I don’t go around criticizing you when you’re fucking your sheep at night, do I.

Also I didn’t do this to get attention, if I wanted attention, I would go to a gay bar you go to in Montrose area on Saturday night (I’m not gay by the way, I love pussy way too much).

For heavens sake, have an open mind will you. I told you this was my first fetish activity I’ve ever done and just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this. I should of have asked Dr. Phil about this, would have gotten more positive results.

Anyways have fun, be safe, and have a great weekend. I’ll keep fucking my blonde and her girlfriend while you keep fucking your sheep in the back yard.
You may have better luck at the gay bar
Man up and use your corn dog stick. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

True, vey true. Originally Posted by pyramider
One would thinck the splinters from a used corn dog stick would provide a little extra “stimulation”.....
Some of you guys are really rude. Originally Posted by 3Sum
I'm not sure what you were expecting. This isn't a "freaky fetish" board. So - when you post your shit and get a less than positive response, you shouldn't be surprised.
Actually, sounding is a pretty common fetish that a lot of bdsm types are into. I have never done it...or been propositioned, but hear it is safe as long as the proper precautions are taken. Mainly making sure everything is steriled correctly.

What I find funny is she asked you about it so openly. That is usually more advanced kinky talk.

Either way, looks lik you scored with these two and besides the sounding most on this thread are probably jealous of your excursions.
So out of all your 4 posts since 2014. You decided to bump a thread that is 3 months old? Interesting.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2018, 10:10 AM
So out of all your 4 posts since 2014. You decided to bump a thread that is 3 months old? Interesting. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
he waited 3 years to make that post. talk about a build-up..
LOL, I wasn’t paying attention to the dates.
maybe try a Catheter first ,,,
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2018, 03:32 PM
maybe try a Catheter first ,,, Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
yes, they're super sexy n fun..
I have experience with catheter play & the men love it you have to go slow you can't just jam it in there like they do in the hospital! I love doing this type of play usually those interested in this are the ones into medical fetish!

I wouldn't just let anyone do it though & if she doesn't use a catheter I would be very careful since you don't want germs shoved down your pee hole!