Huh???

Brooke's a hot girl in the city
She charming and really quite witty
I called her one day
She said "I was on my way
but Subway appeared, Please show me some pity" Originally Posted by boardman
I kept expecting the word "titty" to be somehow rhymed in here.
Okay ... lets make a deal ... I have a 4:30pm nail appointment and I will not be able to post again untill tomorrow at 11am ... so I want you to do the same okay?

You got 4 more minutes .... GO!
Okay ... lets make a deal ... I have a 4:30pm nail appointment and I will not be able to post again untill tomorrow at 11am ... so I want you to do the same okay?

You got 4 more minutes .... GO! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
goodnight sweetheart.
Brookie you better be on time tomorrow girlie!! Have you thought of a place yet??? Sorry to hijack yall,pm me
Time? Did we pick a time?
Yeeeees girlie i think 215 huh? lol
That works! Can't wait.
BROOKE YOU ARE BACK!!!

I tried to give you away for free....so did it work..hehehe.

I missed you alot hunny bunny........I cant wait to see you next time im there. Mila you take care of her until i get back.

Brooke stay out of trouble okay...promise.

Missed you much

Love
Lisa
Trouble? What is this trouble word you speak of? I'm a good girl. And I'm a good girl who is going back to bed. Good night!
Awww, you can post freely again ... you're back on my good side. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Every side of you I have seen looked pretty darned good to me... wasn't aware you had a bad side.. a backside yes... but not a bad side... and may I say your backside is excellent...
Hey .... Where the heck have you been all day? Wacking off to re-runs of the Golden Girls again?
Hey .... Where the heck have you been all day? Wacking off to re-runs of the Golden Girls again? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Stare at Booke's ass ... spend quality time at the Heart institute......Wash Rinse Repeat...