How Much Do You Think

...I just wanna watch...and maybe take notes.... Originally Posted by ambernhouston
N join us hehe.. Me between Amber and Amber
Some one is being in a naughty mooddddddddddddd lately
But I am spending less on the hobby than I used to spend in titty bars before I discovered the boards and knew what was going on. Originally Posted by bullet0122
Right there with ya man.
N join us hehe.. Me between Amber and Amber Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
That's a dream come true........
35,000 +/- 4,000 over 6 years.
[quote=hollyofhouston;698032]N join us hehe.. Me between Amber and Amber [/quote

Can I purchase that for you my dear Holly?
N join us hehe.. Me between Amber and Amber Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Wow! I was very interested in the responses asked by such a sexy lady - What a treat seeing a woman hobbyist respond then a possible threesome!!
I would pay for that!
Hugs,
Maria of DFW
I would pay being allowed to watch or participate!
This subject stresses me bc it has been over budget. Spending has been $15,000 to $20,000 a year. $100 K over the last several years. Most of it lately has been this one gal I have been seeing over two years. Over 150+ sessions with her and I will probably see her as long as it can go.....she is a keeper.

I don't beleive its more than what many spend on golf, travel, or boating.
Over 10,000 but not more than 15,000 over the last 6 years.....YES I HOBBY TOO!!!!

Too bad ladies can't write reviews on our hobby experiences..cause I have met some of the hottest women in the industry and our time together could easily beat ANY review written on this site..... Originally Posted by allofamber
Maybe that is a good idea....
Just for my own info, how does that work? If a Provider wishes to satisfy her girl on girl urge, and does not wish to go through the hassle of tagging a "civilian", do you pay the going hourly rate, just like the guys? Or do you work out some sort of "mutual satisfaction" agreement with the other girl.

Most men understand that there is no such thing as "free" pussy, just wondering if it works the same way with you girls.

I addressed this to Amber, but any girl can chime in if she is so inclined.
Between SHMBs (yes more than one), cars, apartments, clothes, shoes, sex toys, shoes, BDSM toys, bail, legal fees, new stripper GFs, shoes and last but not least this thing of ours. Did I leave out shoes? A shitload.

Less than Charlie Sheen and more than anyone in this thread, because Big Jake hasn't posted and some of you are not being completely honest. The pay off has been a life living to extreme meeting all of my perverse desires often and with wild abandon. The great friends made along the way were worth every squandered wad of cash.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars, but I would do it all again with out blinking.
  • Dad
  • 11-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Less than Charlie Sheen and more than anyone in this thread. Originally Posted by Wayward
I probably spend more than Charlie!
I take the fifth.