So what will happen when the three far right murderers in GA are convicted?

There's so much wrong with your previous post I don't know where to begin, but let's start here:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMo...6108897&page=1

https://theconversation.com/do-smart...e-stupid-57713

And now try this:

https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/fu...-051010-111659

Now, you POMpous POMmie prick, go fix me a drink! Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Ok, your articles prove zero. In fact they seem to prove my point more than they do yours. That's if you even have a point in this thread other than childish name calling.
This is all where "opinion" and "life experience" comes in.

I would consider Lil to be a Leftist Fundamentalist for how absolutist he draws the line on some things.

I'm sure Lil considers me an Alt-Right Nazi for how much he and I differ in some opinions.

And that's fine.

Do I consider Lil an idiot? No. I just think he has some deep convictions. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Nope, don't consider you a nazi. I actually agree with you on a lot of the stuff you post.

You come across (to me) as someone who much prefers to read The American Free Press over Breitbart. That's just me.
What do you mean "lose it once again"?

When did they last lose it over a guilty verdict for a murder? Derek Chauvin got what he had coming and nobody on the right "lost it".

if you actually read my initial post you would know what I meant by "lose it again". Jan 6th ring any bells? Hence my "storm the GA state capital building" comment. But you obviously didn't read cause you were more concerned with posting your usual childish name calling.

Are you projecting again, you limey ass?

Nope no projections smart one. Starting riots is the same as participating in them which is what the far right has done the past year.

These 3 are going to get convicted and hopefully at least one gets the death penalty and no one on the right will care. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Nope no death penalty, life is more likely for the one who pulled the trigger. 20 years for the father,and as old as he is that's pretty much a life sentence. The guy who recorded the incident will probably receive the lightest sentence.

And the far right will have yet another melt down in the ECCIE Political Forum
Nope, don't consider you a nazi. I actually agree with you on a lot of the stuff you post.

You come across (to me) as someone who much prefers to read The American Free Press over Breitbart. That's just me. Originally Posted by Little Monster
AFP is too "da joos" and white supremacist for me, but you're right that I don't like Breitbart.

I pretty much just read/watch local news and try to stay away from cable news or social media.
They gonna cause more ruby ridge / Waco shit LOL
They gonna cause more ruby ridge / Waco shit LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
With the current state of affairs, The FBI and the ATF better remember to put their back plates in, because there's plenty of mf's out there eager to pull up and engage them from the rear.