"SL DOES DALLAS TOUR" Watch the highlights right here! LOL

• R.M.
  • 01-21-2012, 03:08 PM
BDS sporting her SL DOES DALLAS TOUR shirt! Another sweetie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Um your welcome you can send the key chain and coffee mug to Houston.
I am sure that SL has no issue taking a picture of himself with no face showing.
LOL! I've got the answer to all this. SL should post a pic of her signing a pic release form! That's what rock stars do to avoid blackmail. LOL! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
If any of the ladies have a problem with having their pics posted here...One, they wouldn't have posed for them and....two, they only need to request their removal and that is easily handled. So move on past the pic issue please.
The SL Express will be rolling in tomorrow! I can't wait to meet you Ava! For those that are interested, I started a thread responding to Ms Katie Fox and her White Knights! I going back to having fun! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, you have to keep us updated bro so that all of us unfortunate men who aren't able to hobby as much can live vicariously through you. You are evidence that the best fucking can occur after your 20's!
SL, you have to keep us updated bro so that all of us unfortunate men who aren't able to hobby as much can live vicariously through you. You are evidence that the best fucking can occur after your 20's! Originally Posted by Soonerman12
Wait till your 50! LOL Got to run! Chloe Grand is ready for her SL T-Shirt Photo Shoot! LOL
So extactly how much better can this tour get! DAMN!
looks like i got the last v-neck LOL
where the hell is your pic Alyssa!! :-) ... come on SL, step it up ... haha, enjoy the trip...
they were up there....i guess they didnt make the cut
where the hell is your pic Alyssa!! :-) ... come on SL, step it up ... haha, enjoy the trip... Originally Posted by latin6pack
I'm doing a Dream CUM true tour and you are with these hotties on a regular basis? I stand down in awe!
they were up there....i guess they didnt make the cut Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I only have so much space on ECCIE, so pictures will go up and then back down!

Didn't make the cut? Intelligence, sophistication, class with BCD prowess of epic proportion....I don't think you will EVER not make the cut! If someone could ever get me to change my name to "Found Her!" I think you might be the one! Remember pre-nup first then we talk! Come on now, we went over that! LOL

All the young ladies have been wonderful. If I could pack all of you up and take you to Austin I would!

I would also like to apologize for me not being 100% SL. I'd be lying if I'd say the drama didn't caught me by surprise. All the ladies were wonderful. Including Katie and Allison.

I have received several requests to see the pictures in question. Trust me they were no big deal and I have deleted them. Plus I would never email pictures without the express permission of the providers.

Back on track! Still batting a 1000 pyramider! LOL
I am sure that SL has no issue taking a picture of himself with no face showing. Originally Posted by countryfried
I want a pants-less photo
Oh the horrors . . . .
I am glad you didn't let the BS stop you and that the Dallas ladies are showing you a good time....anyone who knows you or of you knows you are a gentleman with a wacked sense of humor.........and to the haters here is my comment to you.......JUST SAYIN...
All the young ladies have been wonderful. If I could pack all of you up and take you to Austin I would!

I would also like to apologize for me not being 100% SL. I'd be lying if I'd say the drama didn't caught me by surprise. All the ladies were wonderful. Including Katie and Allison.

I have received several requests to see the pictures in question. Trust me they were no big deal and I have deleted them. Plus I would never email pictures without the express permission of the providers.

Back on track! Still batting a 1000 pyramider! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking