Is this really what i have to go through????

...after my amazing last two nights in a row.....
Durty Im feeling Durty...
......FUCK IT I WILL TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM...

Ladies you owe me.......

Balls in your court show this hot sexxxy Momma just how big your balls drop.

DISCLAIMER; ALL I post is fantasy all in my filthy head..
nothing IS REAL HERE.
I must have really rubbed some sand on your pussy, are you mad i don't like the girls you do or what? You must be a chubby chaser, don't worry bro that's just more fat poon for you.

It's really mature to wish harm on a person based on their ideas of a good looking woman.

I have seen lots of douche bags in my day, but never one that's elephant sized, like yourself.

Have a great day being you. Originally Posted by Durty
WoW, if you can't take a little noobie play your in the wrong place.
Go to "In search of " type in..."Seeking newbie friendly spinner " Presto...problem solved and we won't have to hear you crying like a little bitch anymore ..and I mean this in the sweetest way possible

Good luck to you!

Edit to add: Thank you PurrfectBrat..Your a trooper & SEXY!!

• Durty
  • 08-19-2012, 12:51 PM
WoW, if you can't take a little noobie play your in the wrong place.
Go to "In search of " type in..."Seeking newbie friendly spinner " Presto...problem solved and we won't have to hear you crying like a little bitch anymore ..and I mean this in the sweetest way possible

Good luck to you!

Edit to add: Thank you PurrfectBrat..Your a trooper & SEXY!!

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

OLD AND SASSY, I LIKE IT....
OLD AND SASSY, I LIKE IT.... Originally Posted by Durty
Old... Really? You think being brutually honest is the best approach here when nobody knows you? There are far better ways to have put that to the point of _not_ having written it in the first place.

SnL is right however since most folks don't know how to enter terms correctly. a little update on the good advice she gave you. Use the following in the search tab and you will find what you seek son. The term to search on: "newbie friendly" spinner <- type it exactly as I have written it.
I must have really rubbed some sand on your pussy, are you mad i don't like the girls you do or what? You must be a chubby chaser, don't worry bro that's just more fat poon for you.

It's really mature to wish harm on a person based on their ideas of a good looking woman.

I have seen lots of douche bags in my day, but never one that's elephant sized, like yourself.

Have a great day being you. Originally Posted by Durty
Pretty rude if you ask me, however I wasn't asked.

What we have here is either a newbie out of control, or (as my gut feeling says) this is one of our past trolls who has been banned and as back using another handle.
Pretty rude if you ask me, however I wasn't asked.

What we have here is either a newbie out of control, or (as my gut feeling says) this is one of our past trolls who has been banned and as back using another handle. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I tend to agree with this assessment.........got an eye on this one.
  • iquit
  • 08-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Wow....a new guy creating big waves by asking for what he wants. I guess to sum it up, he is complaining about not having references so the ladies he likes wont see him. I would say, the ball is in your court, it is the ladies loss for not TOFTT. It is like complaining about the shop not giving you a product you want when other shops are open with the same product.

Wait for rent time (i mean, each person has a risk reward function and if the rewards are more, the risk is worth it) and ask again and don't follow any advise asking you to go for a BBW if you wont enjoy ur time, no disrespect to the plus size women but just as much as you like spinners, there are some who like non-spinners. Patience is your friend and don't get frustrated at noone being comfy enough to take you in. The ladies here know how much trouble can be started by someone they don't know so they are cautious, look at it from their perspective, and yes, provider references are not the only way to get verified by our respectable ladies, so ask for alternate methods and dont act like they owe you, treat them nice and they will return the favor. Jus my .02 cents.

And yes, make your first time memorable enough to talk about by picking exactly what you like, so that you will be trying to relive it, not trying to forget it.
  • Durty
  • 08-19-2012, 01:54 PM
I tend to agree with this assessment.........got an eye on this one. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Please do look into me so you can also tell them.
I am a fawking noob here.
I have swager, a stern opinion, and my flame suit on.
I am brash but I am real.
You are not a noob. We know who you are.

Also, who I see or do not see is not the issue. While the ladies do not drop their panties at the thought of me ... I do not seem to have a problem scheduling an appointment.
OMG. Look what just amazingly appeared! Durty, look, you have a long-lost brother...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=527915

And his first post, too. Wow.

Almost like they are the same person.

Also, who I see or do not see is not the issue. While the ladies do not drop their panties at the thought of me ... I do not seem to have a problem scheduling an appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider
I beg to differ ...

@ Durty...lol

@ JDN...too funny!!!

• Durty
  • 08-19-2012, 02:58 PM

Also, who I see or do not see is not the issue. While the ladies do not drop their panties at the thought of me ... I do not seem to have a problem scheduling an appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol wow really? Am I getting to you? You don't know me, I have NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE. I swear to that. Trace my ip. Do I need to show you how to do it?

One more time......I AM NEW HERE.

TO THE OTHER NOOB POSTING, GOOD LUCK DUDE PEOPLE HERE DON'T LIKE NOOBS SWINGING FOR THE FENCES.
  • Durty
  • 08-19-2012, 03:00 PM

@ Durty...lol

Y

@ JDN...too funny!!!

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

THAT IS PURE AWESOME!
  • Durty
  • 08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
OMG. Look what just amazingly appeared! Durty, look, you have a long-lost brother...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=527915

And his first post, too. Wow.

Almost like they are the same person. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Do you think I have the time to manifest an alt identity?
What would there be to gain in starting fires on 2 fronts?
You sir are as Sharp as a box of marbles.
Trace my ip. Do I need to show you how to do it? Originally Posted by Durty
D,

I think you're smart enough to know that tracing IP's really won't reveal shit nowadays Too many ways to get around it...

As others have suggested...get P411 & search for newbie friendly providers and you shouldn't have a problem.

Now folks as it has been said before, let's STAY ON TOPIC before this lovely thread is closed