Gun Control and Voter ID

• CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Give up your gun and the crime rate will drop lower.... Think how many kneecaps you will save. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I like to green dot heads for bad guys

teenagers get knees

I shoot fuckers like you in the nuts
I did read the OP the word "Required" was in the statement Holden made. What does required mean to you?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The person who coined the phrase " dumb as a stump" knew you didn't they. Hint: the op was full of shit.
Damn CJ7 did I piss in your Cheerios?
The person who coined the phrase " dumb as a stump" knew you didn't they. Hint: the op was full of shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh go take a hike ya little hobbit. I've read several articles on this silly issue and they run from a bracelet to track the gun to fingerprint ID to enable only the user to fire the gun to Holden just discussing the idea with Biden and a manufacturer. It's all centered around making guns" SAFER" the magic word safe, safer, safety. The only thing they are discussing is how they can get this thing to be implemented without disrupting the 2nd Amendment. Something like this shouldn't even enter into a conversation. I say fuck them, fuck Holder and fuck you and anybody else for thinking it's a good idea.

Jim
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055190770]
Janitor is more you're speed, asshole, considering how you're too fucking illiterate to read and understand the rights guaranteed American citizens in the Bill of Rights. You just keep fapping that puny *squirt-gun* of yours that you all of the time play with in a dark corner of your broom closet, jackass. Originally Posted by mtnitlion
another brilliant explosion, IBIdiot.

Oh go take a hike ya little hobbit. I've read several articles on this silly issue and they run from a bracelet to track the gun to fingerprint ID to enable only the user to fire the gun to Holden just discussing the idea with Biden and a manufacturer. It's all centered around making guns" SAFER" the magic word safe, safer, safety. The only thing they are discussing is how they can get this thing to be implemented without disrupting the 2nd Amendment. Something like this shouldn't even enter into a conversation. I say fuck them, fuck Holder and fuck you and anybody else for thinking it's a good idea.

Don't drown drinking the kool aid. And fuck you and anyone who can't comprehend facts.
Don't drown drinking the kool aid. And fuck you and anyone who can't comprehend facts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here's the facts you're a pussy and so is Holden.

Jim
Here's the facts you're a pussy and so is Holden.

Yep there are your facts..BLANK like your head. Fucking cunt. You wouldn't know a "fact" if it slapped you in the head.
Yep there are your facts..BLANK like your head. Fucking cunt. You wouldn't know a "fact" if it slapped you in the head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only facts you know are the ones you make up in your head. Another fact is you're a fucking mental case.

Jim
The only facts you know are the ones you make up in your head. Another fact is you're a fucking mental case.

The facts are if a gun manufacture or a gun safe manufacture want to have a new innovation on how their products work, and you don't like it don't buy it. You probably drive a car from the 80's because you can't understand the new stuff on a current one.
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Damn CJ7 did I piss in your Cheerios? Originally Posted by tucson

nah, we good Boss.
The facts are if a gun manufacture or a gun safe manufacture want to have a new innovation on how their products work, and you don't like it don't buy it. You probably drive a car from the 80's because you can't understand the new stuff on a current one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah right, it's new and innovative technology and I guess their target audience are the Hobbits out there like you. They should be able to sell millions.

Jim
  • Perun
  • 04-16-2014, 05:20 PM
not Cjohn but good try ... I coming from loooong time ago 14 years ago
Yeah right, it's new and innovative technology and I guess their target audience are the Hobbits out there like you. They should be able to sell millions.

Going the way of the dinosaurs Jim? So long...